Okay, I'm new to this and have lots of questions so I'll number them to limit confusion:
1) How much protection do you get from dew in a HH?
2) On the NC part of the AT, how cold will it get during mid May and what additional insulation (if any) will I need for my hammock?
3) I'm brand-spanking new, like green green green. I've only been hiking twice, but I'm getting into it more now. Is a hammock going to be a hassle?
4) Does anyone just take their pack and keep it with them in the hammock?
5) Not specifically hammock related, but what kind of stoves do you guys use?
6) What sleeping bag do you recommend for the mentioned time and place in question 2?
7) Any Musicians out there?
Thanks for taking some time to help me out,