Thread: how long?

how long?

How long did you all have to wait to recieve your order from HH? I chose the regular mail or UPS shipping option because it was free. The shipping time stated that I would recieve my order in 7 buisiness days. Now I may just be anxious, and I may just be paranoid, but I havnt recieved it and its been 9 buisiness days.... dont laugh. Ive checked my order confimation email so many times to see if I gave the right address and I did. I also looked for a tracking number which I was unable to find. I think Im just anxious, how long did you all wait for your HH order?

It always took over a week to get to GA, NJ might be a day or two longer. You have to remember it starts in Canada, and their mail is slower than ours, I'm told.

Hammock
    DIY parallelogram/speer
    Tarp
    guidegear camo 12'
    Insulation
    garlington style
    Suspension
    webbing
    Images
    My stuff took about 9 buisness days, but when I got it today it was a whole hammock kit instead of what I ordered... it broke my heart but I called them and will be sending back the extra... I'm so sad
    "nickels and dimes, yours and mine, did you cash in on your dreams? You don't dream for me no" Third Eye Blind

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Tarp
    Hennessey hex
    Insulation
    RW quilt, GG pad
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings.
    Images
    I ordered mine on the eleventh of this month, which was a Sunday. Got the confirmation email on the twelfth and received my hammocks today.

Do you have a tracking number for your order? If not just send them an email requesting it. I did that and they got back to me the same day.

Hammock
    Hammock gear
    Tarp
    Dyneema Hammock ge
    Insulation
    Down top and botto
    Suspension
    Hammock gear
    Images

9 days

It took 9 days for me too. I even asked for overnight shipping but Ann said it wouldn't help due to customs. Funny, I got a backpack from New Zealand in 3 DAYS!!! Mule
    Predictions are risky, especially when it comes to the future.

Hammock
    ENO Double Nest
    Tarp
    Still looking
    Insulation
    KAQ, Speer
    Took 12 days for Tennessee. I didn't get the shipping confirmation until two days after I received the hammock!

ok i guess that if i dont recieve it by tomorrow ill give them a call its been a little longer than it took yours manach but i havnt yet waited as long as you judy... well see well see. thanks all!

The first one i ordered from them got to me in 2days, but i ordered that one 2day express to AZ, and it was sent out from Oregon."i guess its one of there distirbutor's in the U.S." The last one i ordered from them was a dlx lougner and that one took about 13 day with the free shipping, and that one was shiped from Canada.

I forgot to mention i had to sign for the one that came thru the mail..(the free shipping one)
    The first one UPS just droped it by my door..
    Last edited by spaceweaseal; 11-22-2007 at 14:38.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    WB Big MJ
    Insulation
    JRB Nest, HR & MW4
    Images
    It took me about 3 days both times I ordered, but I live in Canada and don't have to deal with customs brokerage.

Quote Originally Posted by Manach View Post
    I ordered mine on the eleventh of this month, which was a Sunday. Got the confirmation email on the twelfth and received my hammocks today.

Do you have a tracking number for your order? If not just send them an email requesting it. I did that and they got back to me the same day.
    The tracking number is Canada Post and will not track it just tells you when it was shiped and when its delivered...

• + New Posts