Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I note this thread is quite old but in hope someone else is researching this brand, I have the following experience. I placed my order last week. Today I received an email that they did not have the tarp I ordered in stock. TTTM advertises that they are the manufacturer of these products and my order was from their web page. If anyone can recommend an alternative brand or product, I would appreciate a post or message

Hammock
    Ticket to the Moon king size
    Tarp
    TTTM tarp
    Suspension
    TTTM tree strap
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestB View Post
    I note this thread is quite old but in hope someone else is researching this brand, I have the following experience. I placed my order last week. Today I received an email that they did not have the tarp I ordered in stock. TTTM advertises that they are the manufacturer of these products and my order was from their web page. If anyone can recommend an alternative brand or product, I would appreciate a post or message
    Dear Ernest

Once again we are sorry for the inconvenience.
    Indeed we had issue to supply our PU coated waterproof fabric, however the Tarp will be available from next week.

I will be glad to send you one of them at that time.

Keep me posted and keep on hammocking!
    Keep your feet off the ground !!

Hammock
    Hammock Bliss Sky Bed
    Tarp
    HB Sky Tent 2
    Insulation
    Enlightened Equip
    Suspension
    BOM Micro Rope
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestB View Post
    This is the first negative feedback I have heard from TTTM, I love their products and have always had quick shipping. Keep up the good work TTTM.

Like with every company, some times they receive higher than anticipated orders and purchased deliveries may in turn be delayed. I would give them a second chance before abandoning all hope.

I'm ordering my first hammock from them along with the bug net (and one of their neat backpacks). I placed my order, had a problem with Paypal, contacted TTTM to cancel so I could re-place my order, received a response, and reordered within 12 hours! Great company to work with!

He also told me the tarp would be shipping early May.

My only question is, how fast is their delivery? I'm leaving for camping Friday which only leaves 4 full days... Doubt they're that quick. Might be in a tent again...
    Last edited by Banorwood; 04-29-2013 at 23:53.

Hammock
    Hammock Bliss Sky Bed
    Tarp
    HB Sky Tent 2
    Insulation
    Enlightened Equip
    Suspension
    BOM Micro Rope
    Quote Originally Posted by Banorwood View Post
    I'm ordering my first hammock from them along with the bug net (and one of their neat backpacks). I placed my order, had a problem with Paypal, contacted TTTM to cancel so I could re-place my order, received a response, and reordered within 12 hours! Great company to work with!

My only question is, how fast is their delivery? I'm leaving for camping Friday which only leaves 4 full days... Doubt they're that quick. Might be in a tent again...
    I think it took 4-5 days to get to me, I live in Canada. They also make an awesome pocket frizz-bee

Hammock
    Ticket to the Moon Double
    Tarp
    Guide Gear 11.5x14
    Insulation
    3/4 DIY UQ
    Suspension
    BIAS Whoopie kit
    Quote Originally Posted by headchange4u View Post
    Enjoy the eye candy:

Hey, that's my Bid Ol' No Name hammock! Same color no less. I ordered it from Overstock and figured it would have an identifier on the tag when I got it, but no luck. Now I know!

I luvs muh hammock.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."
    George S. Patton

The 50 State Project: Thread
    The 50 State Project: Table

Hammock
    Ticket To The Moon
    Tarp
    DIY tarp
    Insulation
    Feathered Friend
    Suspension
    DIY Webbing++
    Love my Double TTTM hammock, use'em everywhere, I even developed my own system using DIY suspension,DIY Tarp and ridgeline(thanks to this forum)
    Met Charly in a outdoor expo in Jakarta and talk a lot about hammocking, in the end he gave me a single TTTM, pair'of biners and one of them backpacks ....

Successfully poison everyone in a local indonesian forum about hammocking as a solution and the new way of outdoor life...
    When The Power of Love Overcomes the Love of Power, The World will know Peace -Jimi Hendrix-

-I'm halfway around the World-
    Check out my Blog
    http://sharingindonesia.blogspot.com/

I ordered a JRB all-in-one whoopie suspension system that's currently on sale to go with my new TTTM. It should be here Thurs. Just got a notification that my TTTM has been shipped; crossing my fingers I get it in 4 days also!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Banorwood View Post

So, who do you like your TTTM Hammock up to this day? I'm looking to order one here soon and would love your review of yours.

Hammock
    Wbxlc, Dutch chameleon
    Tarp
    Wb superfly
    Insulation
    HG Incubators
    Suspension
    Strap/Cinch
    What do you think about stock suspension system? I change the s-hooks to carabiners. I noticed that ropes left some marks to the trees, so is there some other systems you recommend?

I am a heavy guy, 120kg (265lbs?) so need strong ones.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast