Hammock
    Clark NX150
    Tarp
    OES 12x15, SF
    Insulation
    MW4, NO Snivler
    Suspension
    DIY Whoopie Sling

I received my two Super flies, and doors today.Only five weeks late!

I came home today from work to a white box on my kitchen tabe. The two tarps, and doors I ordered for my sons scout trip at the end of October. In the box was two SF tarps, two sets of doors, two large beiners, and a small spool of yellow cord. I set one of them up in my den. It looked great. It's a very stealthy green, and looks to be well made. I can't wait to get it set up outside in some light to get a better look at them. At first look it is a quality product, and will provide you with all the shelter you could need. I'm still sour about the service though. I called before ordering for an ETA. No problem I was told two weeks. My trip is four weeks away so I order them. After some misleading e-mail I was hung out to dry three days before our trip with no tarps. All e-mail to Brandon where returned promptly, but untrue, and I feel they just strung me along. The two weeks I was told turned into almost seven. I don't mind paying, or waiting for a quality product, but I do mind being miss led. We took him on his word, and he let us down. I don't think I will be buying anything else from him for a long time. I will spend my money elsewhere.
    Last edited by KayakCarl; 11-16-2010 at 18:54.

Images
    For the record, i never gave you my word that it would be there in time, i don't make promises like that. i told you i thought it wouldn't be a problem, turned out i was one door kit short of your order, which delayed things by several weeks which i explained and appoligised for. i also screwed up and told you it had shipped when it hadn't (that is the only time that's ever happened, and again i apploigised) the last estimate i gave you (on the 7th) said "it should ship sometime next week", that turned out to be an accurate estimate as it shipped 5 days later.

i did appoligise several times, and included a complimentary pair of biners. again, i appoligise.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1SL/UKHamm
    Tarp
    HG Cuben 4S/CamoSF
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    WhoopieDutchness
    Is it a full moon tonight or what, definitely something in the air

Hammock
    Warbonnet BB XLC 1.7, Traveler S1.7
    Tarp
    Cuben DIY
    Insulation
    Hammockgear
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Images
    ahhh growing pains...seems to be hitting everyone.
    "Every day is a new day to a better future"
    "Of all the things that matter, that really and truly matter, working more efficiently and getting more done is not among them." ~ Mike Dooley
    "What if I told you that you couldn't have anymore of anything... No more friends, no more money, no more anything, until you first got happy with what you have?"~ Mike Dooley
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." ~ Socrates

Hammock
    WB BB DL 1.7oz
    Tarp
    SuperFly/Oware
    Insulation
    KAUQ,WBurrowTQU,PL
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Never had a problem with Brandon's Products and service. His products are in high demand and you have to realize that he's a one man show. Keeps a lot of us in great gear. Still his quality products are worth the wait. Not flaming at you just showing support for a cottage industry, Made in America at an affordable rate.
    The Older I get, the Faster I use to be.

Hammock
    Blackbird XL
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    HG UQ and TQ
    Suspension
    straps and buckles
    While I understand frustration, I have had plenty, I also know when it is time to leave it. Thoughts become things, think good ones.
    “Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?”
    ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Banned
    Images
    I blame all the bad attitudes today (including my own fit of flame posts) on the fact that the sun has been out... and we are all inside!!

Hammock
    Clark NX150
    Tarp
    OES 12x15, SF
    Insulation
    MW4, NO Snivler
    Suspension
    DIY Whoopie Sling
    Having my own cottage fishing lure buisness. I understand all the hard work involved. I also understand that things are some times out of your hands. I thought I covered my bases with the tarps for our trip. I e-mailed you for an ETA before I ordered. I called two weeks before the trip to see if I had to make alternat arangements, and I was told that they would ship Friday, or Monday. I e-mailed you back on Monday, and you said that they had shipped. I wait a week and a half. Waiting for my tarps. Every time a truck would go by I would look out to see if it was here. I e-mail you again a three days before my trip. You apologize. That they had never gone out. I told you in the beging that they where for a trip at the end of next month. You say that they did ship because of the doors. Almost $450 in tarps, and you couldn't ship them seperatly. I ordered hammocks form clark for a trip. They new I needed them by the end of the week for a outting with the scouts. They said no problem they when out that day. I got the tracking info, and every thing was on track.One day before the trip I check the tracking. Some how it got delayed till the Monday after the trip. I called Clark. They had the delayed package returned, and had two NA hammocks on my door step by 9:30am the very next day. Less then 24hrs. I will always remember that. I would recomend them to anyone, and everyone. Great customer service. You on the other hand gave no effort to make good on your mistakes. Sorry, tuff luck and I hope it doesnt rain. You have a great product made for you, but your customer service stinks. You saved $5 in shipping, but lost a customer.

Hammock
    3xWBBB1.0dbl, XLC, DIY
    Tarp
    superfly, maccat d
    Insulation
    DIY UQ/TQ/UGQ/HG
    Suspension
    whoopies, E.trunks
    it's a shame that most will have on average 75 yrs to enjoy life. it seems, as i watch life and live it, most is surrounded by anger and hate. i wonder why, where it comes from, i've yet to understand the need. but i do suggest understanding the situtation before writing your words down and sharing your thoughts - i've learned this one. i'm sure your post has created more...maybe you should have bought from a store or DIY if you felt time was an issue. if you are comprised to tell your story to everyone that views your gear - just return it.

Images
    if you beat a mule to work harder it might do it, or it will kick you. if we keep pushing these homebase businesses all they will do is farm out work and raise prices. growing pains are hard and we will pay for it.
    the old story. you make a mistake they tell 100 people. do it right they tell 2.
    all i can say Brandon is "thats KayakCarl with a C " i still need stuff.
    "Tenting is equivalent to a bum crawling into a cardboard box, hammocking is an art" KK

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast