Hammock Gear Cuben
    Insulation
    100% Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images

Sigh.....

Sigh....

Ok, It is now 4:14 here in Ohio and while I am on "break" I thought I would see what was up on HF.....

I will be attempting to address this issue via pm with the OP but I just wanted to get a few things straight since the OP decided to make this a public thread.

There has not been a price increase at Hammock Gear since the name change and we launched the new site back July. Period.

When we launched the new name we made quite a few changes. One of the things we did was offer the option of 800 fill power goose down verses 900 fill power goose down. We changed some of the price points to reflect these new options. Custom addons such as length and/or extra ounces of overstuff also effect the final checkout price. All of these changes were implemented 4 months ago.....nothing has changed since then.

There do appear to be a few $10 discrepancies that I have only just noticed but I will get those taken care of right away.

Since the OP deleted his OP, I do not know what he was specifically referring to. Honestly I have looked over my site for anything that was "$100" more than before. I can not find it. Maybe someone can send me the link to my site that has this new price point?

I will close with something positive.

Thanks to you guys out there for your support. Jenny and I put a lot of weight on comments and emails that we receive. The good and the bad ones.

~Stormcrow
    Owner/Founder at Hammockgear.com - Hammock Camping Outfitters
    Home of the Burrow, the Incubator, and the Phoenix

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.0 DL
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    Does all of this rubbish that seems to be clouding my Hammocking and HF experience go on every year?

The mods made it clear a few days ago what was seen as appropriate.

Seriously,

I made this post in the "intros" section not too long ago when i joined -

Hi everyone,

Great to be a part of something so great.

Just new to the world of hammocking and have been through the initiation process of watching Shug's and everyone's vids. The effort you all have gone to in sharing the adventures makes it hard not to become a little hammock mad.

I hate to say it, but. This kind of slander is not what captured and holds my passion for hammocking.

Fall/Winter has been coming all year!

I'm going back to watch'n the Shugsters Vid's and un packing and re packing my gear for a hang tomorrow night.

Hammock
    Varies
    Tarp
    GargoyleGear Ogee
    Insulation
    UQ-varies w/season
    Suspension
    Dutchgear
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
    Sigh....

Ok, It is now 4:14 here in Ohio and while I am on "break" I thought I would see what was up on HF.....

I will be attempting to address this issue via pm with the OP but I just wanted to get a few things straight since the OP decided to make this a public thread.

There has not been a price increase at Hammock Gear since the name change and we launched the new site back July. Period.

When we launched the new name we made quite a few changes. One of the things we did was offer the option of 800 fill power goose down verses 900 fill power goose down. We changed some of the price points to reflect these new options. Custom addons such as length and/or extra ounces of overstuff also effect the final checkout price. All of these changes were implemented 4 months ago.....nothing has changed since then.

There do appear to be a few $10 discrepancies that I have only just noticed but I will get those taken care of right away.

Since the OP deleted his OP, I do not know what he was specifically referring to. Honestly I have looked over my site for anything that was "$100" more than before. I can not find it. Maybe someone can send me the link to my site that has this new price point?

I will close with something positive.

Thanks to you guys out there for your support. Jenny and I put a lot of weight on comments and emails that we receive. The good and the bad ones.

~Stormcrow
    Dang it, Adam! I read about all of those price jumps, and all I could think about was, "Finally! Investments I'm making money on!" Then, with one post, you wipe that satisfied smirk from my Okie lips.

Oh well, I'm still warm and comfy.
    Dave

"Loneliness is the poverty of self; solitude is the richness of self."~~~May Sarton

Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    Custom OES tarp
    Insulation
    JRB Down UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Images
    Ok then, let's let the business and the customer continue the discussion privately via PM. Thanks everyone for the comments and concerns.

"Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities."
    - Mark Twain
    “I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.”
    - John Burroughs

• + New Posts
  • Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345