Just treated myself to another Alpkit bag so this has to go ...
Only used a couple of times and could be described as brand new.
Big Agnes Lost Ranger
- Integrated pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- Cotton storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- 70" YKK #8 zipper. Mate together our left and right zip bags with same size zipper
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Shell fabric: Down proof, nylon microfiber rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft and breathable, down proof nylon microfiber with stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve fabric: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
Fill: 650 fill goose down
Fill Weight: 14oz
Bag weight: 2lbs 12oz
A great bag which works really well in a hammock. There's no insulation in the bottom half, just a sleeve for a 20x72" mat.
Some useful reviews here ..
AND as a sweetner I'll also include a Thermarest Trail mat which is perfectly sized to slip in the bag, again it's only be used a couple of times and still looks brand new.
£110 plus postage at cost