i know this is a touchy subject and this thread isn't meant to spark a big discussion, i just wanted to post the details here so there isn't a bunch of confusion later.

a few months back one of my customers (who does alot of business in asia) offered to assist me in having a batch of stuff manufactuered over there. i decided it was worth trying. i had one batch of things made in china. i was there, on-site for a little over 3 weeks, to oversee the quality control and i am happy with the finished products.

i'm not currently planing on this being my permanent production solution. as of right now it was just a one time trial run and a good learning experience. i am currently considering a few different production options for a more permanent solution for the future.

so, the import items are marked with an (i) on the website.
those items are: silnylon edge, silnylon MJ (both with and without panel pulls) and the dl1.1 blackbird. The imported BB won't show up online till the old inventory filters through, but the tarps are on there now. fabric is slightly lighter weight so those tarp weights came down a few oz. color is similar to the current dark grey, except a few shades darker (both shades of grey are depicted in the tarp photos on my website).