ZQ Special w/mods
    Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    Slings/straps
    Images

2Questions formerly TDWeaver

FYI,
    I've been 2Questions for years at Whiteblaze and should have registered here the same way, but.....did not. So, Attrol has graciously changed my name to to 2Questions. Thanks Attrol.
    2QZQ Hammock Specialties
    Specializing in:
    Hennessy Hammock zipper modifications
    Sewn on Tarp doors, Pole Pockets, and Grizz Beaks
    Ridgeline and gear organizers, peak storage bags, UQ protectors,
    2QZQ tree table!

Hammock
    JRB Bear Mtn. Bridge
    Tarp
    BlackCat/JRB 11x10
    Insulation
    Pad(s)/JRB Quilts
    Images
    Welcome back again. What are your two questions?
    "Every day above ground is a good day"

Hammock
    HH Explorer w/ Zipper Mod #4
    Tarp
    ZQ Special w/mods
    Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    Slings/straps
    Images
    When I started hanging, 2 questions quickly grew into 200 questions but the original questions that gave me my name were taken from my desire to have people I meet consider life's most important questions..which are...
    1. If you were to have a fatal accident along the trail, do you know for certain you would awake in the presence of God and be with Him forever?
    and 2. is similar...suppose this were to happen to you and if you were to stand before God and He were to ask you why He should admit you into his heaven, what would be your reply?
    I believe these two questions to be very important... and the answers even more so. They were to me years ago and have continued to guide my understanding of what's important in this life and what is not so important. I'm sure you would agree, this is a tough world we live in....and I believe my relationship with God is the key to survival and joy in the midst of it....and oh, hanging in HH helps too!!
    2QZQ Hammock Specialties
    Specializing in:
    Hennessy Hammock zipper modifications
    Sewn on Tarp doors, Pole Pockets, and Grizz Beaks
    Ridgeline and gear organizers, peak storage bags, UQ protectors,
    2QZQ tree table!

Hammock
    DIY, gathered end , w/ spreader
    Tarp
    DIY w/ pull-outs
    Insulation
    DAM/ HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Questions View Post
    When I started hanging, 2 questions quickly grew into 200 questions but the original questions that gave me my name were taken from my desire to have people I meet consider life's most important questions..which are...
    1. If you were to have a fatal accident along the trail, do you know for certain you would awake in the presence of God and be with Him forever?
    and 2. is similar...suppose this were to happen to you and if you were to stand before God and He were to ask you why He should admit you into his heaven, what would be your reply?
    I believe these two questions to be very important... and the answers even more so. They were to me years ago and have continued to guide my understanding of what's important in this life and what is not so important. I'm sure you would agree, this is a tough world we live in....and I believe my relationship with God is the key to survival and joy in the midst of it....and oh, hanging in HH helps too!!
    well said 2Questions. i hope to cross paths w/ you down here before we enter that better hiking ground! ...tim
    don`t leave the CREATOR out of the creation!