Barefoot Child asked me to try to turn an old synthetic bag of his into an UQ w/o altering it to the point it couldn't still be used as a bag. Having done that with one of my own by simply sewing tabs on it to suspend it from I knew I could do that. However its a little tough to keep the drafts out cuz its tough to get a good seal on the ends, and BC wanted the foot end of the hammock to go through the bag. So I removed the end of the bag and sewed a drawstring channel on with some really wide grosgrain. Then I took the pieces that were the end of the bag and sewed them together to make a little plug for the end when in sleeping bag mode. Then just sewed little tabs again here and there to suspend it from that won't interfere with the zipper, and voila she is done! May still need to do something different at the head end to keep the drafts out but we'll do some testing first, I'm open to ideas on that tho.