Iv been hanging around the sight for a bit, I figured it was time to introduce my self.. Iv learned alot already just from lurking, but the more I get into this, the more im sure ill have specific questions. My Gf bought me a hammock for fathers day this year (eno dn) and that pretty much started the whole ball rolling.. Im not by anymeans new to the out doors, between working, hunting and fishing I spend more time outside then indoors.. I alos enjoy camping, and It never really occured to me to use a hammock, its one of those things thats just makes too much sense I over looked it.. Currently due to the weather im stuck hanging indoors. I dont have the funds right now to set up a cold weather rig, so the livingroom will have to do.. Newbie question...Is it normal to get excited when get the "YOUR SLEEPING ON THE COUCH" speech? I almost feel bad becuse its no longer a punishment, infact I sleep better in my hammock..... Anyway, Im looking forward learning more from this site, and perhaps even offering a few good tips my self..