In the spirit of Christmas and giving, I present this holiday PIF

Picked up a Clikstand S-2 from another forum member a few months ago for next to nothing, thinking I was going to hunt down a trangia and try it out. That never happened, and since I have a MBD Atomic for my main alky, and a small woodstove built by a forum member, as well as my trusty Primus Omni Fuel, I think I'm good on stoves for the time being. So, instead I'll pass it along in the hopes that someone else will give it a good home.

It's brand new, never been burned, and the only thing I did was to set it up and make a wire coat hanger piece for it to adapt it to smaller pots (for intended use with my Snow Peak 700) as per the suggestions on their website. I'll throw that in as well.

To make it fun, let's go with the Twelve Days of Christmas theme. The 12th PM that I receive today, after 12:12 pm (EST), will get a response from me in the next day or so, asking for their address, and I will send this out free of charge. I'll ship after Christmas (Monday or Tuesday). The only thing I ask is that unlike me, you only consider this if you're going to use it or need it, not just add it to your collection and never get around to it. Oh, and whoever gets it, spread the love later down the road.

Merry Christmas!