I just went through bins and bins of my scrap and short yardage fabrics and decided it's time to clean house.
There are three boxes - two Small Flat Rate Boxes and one Large Flat Rate box from USPS.
These are "you get what you get" boxes of scraps from Backwoods Daydreamer Gear, but let me tell you, there's a lot! More stuff sacks than you can shake a stick at!
Here's what's in the Large Flat Rate Box - it's over 10.9lbs!:
- 1" Polyester Webbing - lengths enough for either a full suspension setup or lots of tree huggers.
- #3 & #5 Zipper Coil - short lengths (8"+).
- A bunch of NoSeeUm Netting, nylon, very soft hand and lots of drape. The larger piece is likely big enough for a hammock. And plenty of extra for down quilt channel separations.
- Silnylon scraps - large enough to use two pieces for stuff sacks, some big enough for one piece. Mostly Gray, some black and red - lots of pieces.
- Risptop Nylon, 30d and 70d, mostly 30d (1.1oz) - sizes are all over the place. Plenty for stuff sacks, enough for at least one full hammock (1.1oz woodland camo on that one), pounds and pounds of it. Colors are Gray, Black, Green, Olive Green, Woodland Camo, and probably a few others.
- A little packcloth, gray.
- 1/16" Shock Cord. Gray. Probably 50yds.
- 3/4" Velcro. 1 full yd, and scraps (all with both sides).
- 8 yds of some sort of waterproof nylon, cream colored. Probably Taffeta.
- 2 barely used spools of Polyester Thread - very strong. 1 mostly used spool of Gutermann's.
- Some 3oz Climashield - enough for draft tubes or a pillow.
- And more.
The Small Flat Rate Boxes have as much silnylon scrap as I could possibly fit. Small pieces, you'll need two for a good sized stuff sack (we use these same scraps for stuff sacks here). Various colors in each box, gray, bright orange, black.
(1) Large Flat Rate Box of Materials: $35.50 + $14.50 shipping = $50
(2) Small Flat Rate Box of Silnylon Scrap: $10 shipped