eno doublenest
    Tarp
    Noah's Tarp 12
    Insulation
    HG + AHE tqs/uqs
    Suspension
    donated whoopies

Thank you to Stormcrow

I just wanted to give a shout out to Stormcrow for the educatio he bestowed upon me yesterday. I have learned in my limited interactions with some people on this board, that this has to be the most welcoming coomunity i have ever been a part of.

Stormcrow took the time to meet with me, educate me about TQs and UQs, and hammocking in general. He also helped me reach the conclusion that my clarks hammock is pinching my shoulders and not really sized right. I happened to have an ENO doublewide with me, that we hung in the shop, an dit is a much better fit. Had he not taken the time, I would have never known that it didn't fit right.
    so of course, I ordered a UQ and TQ cut "big papi style". I can't wait until the day comes when I can get them.

So my hat is off to stormcrow and his wife jenny. They welcomed me with open arms, and because of their customer service, they now have a new customer for life.

Because we all know, I will need winter weight quilts, 3 season quilts, a new hammock for the wife, a set of quilts for her. I sadly envision handing them at least a couple of grand before I am done.

Anyone thinking of buying from them, I highly recommend it, great people, great products.

Thanks Stormcrow!

Big Papi

Images
    2X on your comments.
    I to have spoken to both Adam and Thorwren on the phone with question on hammock gear. They are both very knowledgeable. What a Great couple and asset to our community.
    I would also like to add I probably would have never found Hammockgear.com if it hadn't been for HF.net They both rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi View Post
    I just wanted to give a shout out to Stormcrow for the educatio he bestowed upon me yesterday. I have learned in my limited interactions with some people on this board, that this has to be the most welcoming coomunity i have ever been a part of.

Stormcrow took the time to meet with me, educate me about TQs and UQs, and hammocking in general. He also helped me reach the conclusion that my clarks hammock is pinching my shoulders and not really sized right. I happened to have an ENO doublewide with me, that we hung in the shop, an dit is a much better fit. Had he not taken the time, I would have never known that it didn't fit right.
    so of course, I ordered a UQ and TQ cut "big papi style". I can't wait until the day comes when I can get them.

So my hat is off to stormcrow and his wife jenny. They welcomed me with open arms, and because of their customer service, they now have a new customer for life.

Because we all know, I will need winter weight quilts, 3 season quilts, a new hammock for the wife, a set of quilts for her. I sadly envision handing them at least a couple of grand before I am done.

Anyone thinking of buying from them, I highly recommend it, great people, great products.

Thanks Stormcrow!

Big Papi
    I love posts like this! Many, many great people here on HF!
    "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift---thats why its called a present" - Master Oogway
    It's always best if your an early riser!

Hammock
    Eno Doublenest
    Tarp
    OES Standard
    Insulation
    AHE KAQ
    Suspension
    Amsteel w\MSH
    Images
    Definitely seem to be good peeps and do high quality work.

Hammock
    GrizzBridge

Thanks Stormcrow!

Big Papi
    When the time is right, he'll be on the top of the list.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
    Fancee Feest = preferred alcohol stove of "informed backpackers"

Hammock
    WBBB XLC 1.1 dbl/ Traveler 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    Toxaway & Bullfrog
    Insulation
    Incubator & Burrow
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi View Post
    I just wanted to give a shout out to Stormcrow...
    I have yet to deal with them but prolly will with an Incubator this year. Every vendor I have dealt with here has been good...even the ones when I was just doing research. Gotta say that taking you into their home/shop is above and beyond. Better customer service than that can not be found but then that's why we love the cottage shops here in general!

Hammock
    Warbonnet
    Tarp
    HG/BWWD/Z-Packs
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Woopies & Straps
    Images
    That's a great story, almost makes me want to move to Ohio so I don't have to wait as long for shipping on my quilts I keep ordering from him.
    Sometimes I like to hike and think, And sometimes I just like to hike.

Hiking is'ent about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning to hike in the rain.

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Best of all .... StormCrow will eat a slug, put pot smut on his face, put a tarp stake up his nose and put himself in peril for the amusement of others..........
    Those are my qualifying factors.
    Oh .... he makes a good UQ and TQ too......
    Shug of Ginger Power
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    Switchback
    Tarp
    OES MacCat's
    Insulation
    HammockGear
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Laughing at that one Shug, But I also agree. I recently tested my 3 Season Phoenix in the frigid cold weather of South Florida , got it down to 35* that night under the testing grounds of my Tiki-Hut Hammock Hanging testbed. Worked like a charm.
    Great craftsmanship all around. Great service.

Hammock
    Blue Mammoth Ultra
    Tarp
    Blue Mammoth Cave
    Insulation
    Mammoth Belly
    Suspension
    Mammoth Straps
    Great testimonial! I love this community! So great to hear how willing people are to help each other out. I must admit, this helps me a ton. My next purchase will be quilts and now I know where to go first. Thanks for sharing! That's the power of helping others!
    Roll the bones_00

• + New Posts