Quote Originally Posted by Bummer72 View Post
Finally brought myself to spend the extra $100 to get a SS!!!
Now, the impatient waiting for the mailman begins!!!

I only just figured out how to get a good hang (was tying it too tightly, needed more slack...). Now I'm really excited to use it! Previously, I tried the CC foam pads inside, and that was okay, just shifty and awkward. The SS looks like the bee's knees!!!!

Please tell me I'll be happy with it?!?!
Quote Originally Posted by RWillieK View Post
I'm enjoying mine Bummer!
I have always been pretty happy with mine, and I like the new one even a little better ( I think the fit is better ) plus I am liking the Over cover which I had not used before.

I think you will like it especially considering the cost. Be sure to go to Wal-Mart and buy a $3 space blanket and place it over the HH pad. Better yet, get a Heat Sheet:
http://www.rei.com/search?query=heat+sheet

Be sure and make sure the pad's elastic loop is lined up perfectly with the left side hammock tie out and the under covers exit hole. I have found I am better off not connecting the right side knee level pad loop. For some bizarre reason, it is about a foot too far towards the hammock foot end. If connected to the right side tie outs as directed, excess tension pulls it towards the head end and causes the pad to buckle under my knee/calf are. It did not feel cold, but that gap can not be optimum. It works much better left unattached on the right side, it smoothly molds under my leg. Even better: I ran a piece of cord from the pad tie out loop up the a screw link(mini-biner) on my ridgeline. Perfect! That snugs it right up to and molds it to my entire right leg.