This past weekend we did a quickie overnight outing. Most of us have kids with activities so a sprint out to a state park and back after breakfast the next morning is it. When we car camp we don't skimp on the items we bring. Plenty of firewood, we eat like pigs, etc.

We had a total of five participants with two that hung.

Mike C. (picture below) shown with a beverage he found has an ENO DoubleNest and uses a rainfly he had laying around from an old tent. He, like myself, plans on getting a better Winter tarp for 2012. Mikey also has Dutch Clips and whoopie slings.

Here is his setup all hung and ready to go.

Here are a few of me setting things up. I have a WB Traveler DL (1.7). Mikey C. gave me some whoopie slings but I didn't have the biners to make use of them. I'll have all I need to make use of them next time.

I don't have a nice tarp yet so I use a cheap one from Lowe's that I have laying around. It works "for now".

Easing into it for the first time to make sure all is well.
http://www.whiskeyriveroutpost.com/stuff/wc2011_01/WC_2011_01_HammockSetup_Testing.jpg[/img]

Lunch. Got to have lunch.

A few from the site overall. The first is when I arrived and only one ground dweller and one hanger were already there.

Now the large tent is up. Two people slept on that with cots, etc.

Later that night eating dinner.

Dessert. A brownie / pudding mix. It was awesome.

My large dutch oven. I love this thing.