WBBB, D.I.Y. KSSH
    Tarp
    ZPacks
    Insulation
    H.G. & Warbonnet
    Suspension
    Whoopies & Dutch

Hot from the mail ladies hands

My new 3 season burrow & crows nest. Since it was a nice day with temps in the 30's, figured I would make use of it & try stormcrows master peices out. After opening them up and gazing at such a fine product, I packed my ULA Circuit, (new also) and headed out on a short day hike looking for deer sheds. After walking around awhile I couldn't wait any longer. Got some water on to boil for some coffee then started setting up. After getting all set up the coffee was just about ready, poured my cup full, laid back, sipping, gently swinging and stayin warm. Beautiful.

Being 6'-4" tall I ordered the long burrow w/900 FP. I love this thing, plenty long enough, warm, & top notch construction. I got the snap/draw cord footbox so I could vent in warmer weather. I really like the fact that I can snap up either end & lay it out completely flat like a blanket. Also noticed you could snap it up & pull it over your head to wear it like a cape, don't ask, but it could be worn around camp that way.

The 3/4 crows nest is the same high quality construction. Setup under the ENO was simple. After climbing in I was able to adjust it's position easily and the shock cord with mini line locks to eliminate air under me was a snap.

For something so light and fluffy these things are warm. I sleep somewhat warm but always have cool to cold feet. I had a pair of my hunting boots on today which are 600 grm thinsulate & goretex, my feet was a little cool while hiking around. I had my doubts about taking them off and crawling into the burrow but, not ten minutes later and my feet was warm. I missed the deal of 900 FP same price of 800 by just a few days, after seeing, trying, and owning now such a fine product, it was worth every penny.

Very happy hammock gear customer,
    Mike.

PS: The ULA circuit is also an unbelievable product. Super comfortable all day long (when I wasn't just enjoying hanging around). I am so glad I stumbled upon this forum. Great people, and quite a few of them with unbelievable skills. 2011 is going to be a good year. Now just waiting on my WBBB & superfly, I'm ready.

ENO Hammock Hang by Crackedup, on Flickr

Since I spend quite a few nights a year in hotels, I take the coffee packets from inside the rooms and get mine free from the lobbies. Makes a perfect cup of the old joe.

Making some coffee by Crackedup, on Flickr

Images
    Another happy hanger. Sounds like you really enjoyed the day! Life is good!

Hammock
    DH Sparrow, Darian
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Nice gear makes everything so much more enjoyable.

Hammock
    DIY gathered end
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear Cuben
    Insulation
    100% Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Great trip report Mike. Thank you f I am glad the tall worked out for you. While the pictures of your camp were very nice, I think everyone can agree that some photos of the Burrow in "cape" mode would be quite entertaining as well..

~stormcrow
    Owner/Founder at Hammockgear.com - Hammock Camping Outfitters
    Home of the Burrow, the Incubator, and the Phoenix

Hammock
    Warbonnet
    Tarp
    HG/BWWD/Z-Packs
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Woopies & Straps
    Images
    I love me my hammock gear quilts. Now I am suddenly getting the urge to go hang. Enjoy the new toyz.
    Sometimes I like to hike and think, And sometimes I just like to hike.

Hiking is'ent about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning to hike in the rain.

Hammock
    WL Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Luke's LB HG hex
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    SlingRings/Straps
    Images
    Nice! Gonna be orderin my burrow in a couple weeks to compliment my incubator. Gotta love that olive drab. Miss those WV woods!
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Please check out the link below to show your love for hammocks!www.zazzle.com/hammocklife

• + New Posts