I finished my second UQ. The first I made for my bridge and found it would work well on my Clark UL also. It was 36x36 which worked great on the bridge because I slept on my side. After using it with my Clark a couple nights I realized that it would be nice to be a little wider. In the Clark I sleep slightly asym resulting in one shoulder and the opposite leg in the hip area being not covered by the bridge UQ. The reasons were the size and the down in the side chambers would settle a little leaving the top thinner.
I decided to use Climashield XP on the top chambers and down in the bottom middle section. This one ended up about 45x45. I used 2 layers of 5oz XP in the sides and 800fp down in the bottom. The quilt is baffled at 2.5 and overstuffed in the middle section with a little over 3oz of down. The XP weighed about 7oz total resulting in the quilt weighing about 16oz. I may change the combination of XP in the sides to lighten it up some but for now I am using as is.
The XP was not consistent in loft even in the 1 yard piece I ordered. It did not have the advertised loft but seems to work well.
I will use this UQ on my colder trips and in the intitial test the Climashield worked much better than the down on the sides. I was able to obtain almost full use the quilt with no loss of insulation on the edges.
It looks big in the hammock picture but shapes well when someone is in the hammock.