Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Images

CLOSED: 4 lb base weight celebration sell-off !!

Hello Everybody,

Well I have finally reached the 4 pound base weight mark - very excited about that!! -- finally putting me into the Super Ultralight Weight category.

I spent the last two years going from 18 pounds down to under 5 pounds. Spent a hell of a lot of money in the process too - sigh. I also got into doing video and blog reviews along the way, so between the two, I have some gear I need to pass along.

All of the prices do not include shipping. However, on some of the items I will be willing to ship for free, others I am not going to because of their size. I will only ship/sale to CONUS.

Payment needs to be via PayPal or USPS money order.

Please send me a PM that you are interested, after you post a comment within this thread - per the new forum rules.

HMG Echo 1 -- $400 - Very awesome UL modular tent setup!! There is one very small rip in the bug net - I caused it - head-end, near the top. Super easy to fix with some glue or such. I might also be able to include a 4" taller prototype insert that HMG sent me. You can read my full review on this here: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-...rs_review.html (9th or 10th comment from the top) I am a little hesitant to sell this, but if somebody out there really wants to get a hold of one, here is your chance to score one for over a hundred bucks off retail price. Send me a message if you really think you might want this.

HMG Windrider - $190 - 2010 model. Has about 100 miles of use.

TarpTent Rainbow w/ factory seam sealing (2011 model) - $200 - never used (bought it to do a video product review) - this turned out to impress me way more than I thought it would!

GoLite UltraLite 3-Season Quilt (Long) - $200 - used it for one weekend trip

(sold) Montbell U.L. Super Spiral Down Hugger #1 Long - $300 - never used

SOLD Montbell U.L. Down Inner Parka (Olive Green / XL) - $140 (sold) - Used maybe a dozen nights outside

SOLD Exped DownMat 7 (regular) - $100 (sold) - never used

ULA Helix (53cm) - $100 - used with dings from previous owner using it for digging catholes, sigh

Outdoor Research Helium Rain Jacket - $80 - used - this things rocks, is uber light (the lightest out there I could find) and it does not breath very well.

Ibex Woolies Crew (long sleeve, large) - $40 - used for a few nights, I just prefer the silky patagonia capilene 1

Ibex Woolies Bottom (large) - $40 - used for a few nights I just prefer the silky patagonia capilene 1

U-Dig-It Stainless-Steel Hand Shovel - $10 - new

SOLD Feb 23, 2011 9:20 AM (AScott) Therm-a-Rest Lite Seat, Pomegranate - $20 - used for maybe 3 or 4 trips

INOV8 X-talon 212 Men's Shoes (10.5) - $75 - these have about 10-15 miles on them, awesome, super super light weight, but my Brooks Cascadia 5 fit my feet better

SOLD Feb 23, 2011 6:15 AM (Two Tents) Black Rock Undermitts - $50 - very lightly used. bought it to do a video review (I also have the blackrock hat, which is awesome!)

Mophie Juice pack air for iPhone 4 - $50 - has about 3 months of usage. battery still very good condition.

MiniBullDesign Squirrel Cage 600 - $75 - used a couple of times just to try it

With the new HF rules about not being able to do personal gifts via paypal, here is the link to figure out charges I will get stuck with... http://www.ppcalc.com/ - please keep that in mind when considering the listed prices.
    Last edited by Redwood Guy; 02-23-2011 at 12:25.

Hammock
    DIY Camo Cocoon
    Tarp
    Tricked out SWT
    Insulation
    DIY 4 layer IX
    Suspension
    straps & buckles
    Images
    I would be curious to see a separate post on what you have included to make up your 4# base weight - impressive!

Hammock
    DIY Gathered End
    Tarp
    DIY Black Cat
    Insulation
    DIY UQ
    Suspension
    Webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by GvilleDave View Post
    I would be curious to see a separate post on what you have included to make up your 4# base weight - impressive!
    i too would love to see a video or gear list to see the 4lb base weight.
    Hops

Hammock
    WL Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Luke's LB HG hex
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    SlingRings/Straps
    Images
    I 3rd that gotta see it!
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Please check out the link below to show your love for hammocks!www.zazzle.com/hammocklife

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.0dbl
    Tarp
    Zpack Cuben w/door
    Insulation
    Incubator
    Suspension
    The Force
    I'm waiting for that post too!
    Bat
    Beginning my NOBO trip on the AT on 2/28/12.

Hammock
    WB Blackbird, WB Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Jarbidge and Down
    Suspension
    Straps and Buckles
    I'll buy the Thermarest if still available. Sending PM now.
    If your lucky enough to be outdoors, your lucky enough!

Banned
    Images
    @Moderators,

5. No off topic discussions are allowed in FS or WTB threads. Off topic discussion will be deleted at the moderators discretion.
    I do not wish to violate the forum policies, but in order to get everybody to stop posting the same thing, please, give me a little flexibility here with this one post...

@ Everybody,

My gear list and other thoughts can be found at www.redwoodoutdoors.com - I will be happy to answer private messages here at HF and comments posted at my website.

Hammock
    Wilderness Logic Night OWL
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Pheonix 3s, te-wa
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Hey ! I am interested in the Black Rock under mitts. Thats assuming they are the new down ones. Pm sent.

Hammock
    WB Blackbird, WB Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Jarbidge and Down
    Suspension
    Straps and Buckles
    Did you not get my PM on the Thermarest? I'll resend, I guess...
    If your lucky enough to be outdoors, your lucky enough!

Banned
    Images
    The "Exped DownMat 7" has been sold (off-site). I can no longer edit my message, so, having to do the updates via replies.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast