Hammock
    DD Travel Hammock
    Tarp
    DD Tarp
    Insulation
    DD Underblanket

one of many things that gets me PO'd.

Ok, here goes...

As the topic says this is about ONE of the many things that gets me pissed off.

Twice I have sent an email to HH, both times they have neglected to answer me or just plainly ignored my question and that sucks, thats the sort of thing that tells me about their customer services and seriousness.

If a future customers sends an email asking...

Can I buy 2 sets of your holiday offers and ship it in one pack, just to save the shipping cost for me and my buddy? This was when they had their holiday special, buy a HH explorer or whatever and get a scout hammock for free.

They never returned a reply to me.

Next email was in the beginning of this year, asking if their holiday special was still "on".. stupid question since it was still up on their website, but I wanted to check just to be safe so I didn't get ripped of on my order.

They as before never replied to me.

Is it just me or isn't this a display of lack of respect?

Hey, maybe its just me.. Perhaps they have so much money already that they don't care about selling hammocks anymore, or it's the fact that I'm located overseas and they don't want to sell to an "infidel" like me.

But the fact remains, me and my buddy was going to buy the SURVIVOR CAMO UNIVERSAL hammocks at 399$, so thats a deal for 800 bucks with the extras we were going to buy.

Someone surely is going to say, well lame-a.. infidel why didn't you just order the hammocks and wrote a request about your wishes?

Sure, I could do that, but I'm the type of guy that wants to know for certain what goes before I'm placing my order. And placing an order with a company that don't replies to emails doesn't work for me, 400$*excluding shipping, taxes, customs is a lot of money for me to be sent out there being uncertain if I get what I'm expecting.
    www.fogelberg.info

If the hammock is rocking, don't come knocking

Hammock
    Hanging...
    Tarp
    Up...
    Insulation
    Down...
    Suspension
    Tight at 30'
    Images
    Hmm.. i had a similar experience with HH. I was asking about some facts that i couldn't find on their website(actually about the the same model as you). The first time i got an answer regarding another model - when i tried again, i never got an answer?!? Though i have heard their service was top-notch
    Last edited by Bomber; 02-24-2011 at 10:30.
    /Bomber.LTD
    Member of the infamous "Hyperborean Hang Gang"
    ]
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    -Thomas Edison
    "If there is anything bigger than my ego in here, i want it dragged outside and shot"!!!
    -Zap Brannigan

To much time on your hands? Waste some time here

The Beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota
    Hammock
    WARBONNET 1.1 DOUBLE, DIY BRIDGE
    Tarp
    DIY ARGON CAMO/BMJ
    Insulation
    DIY DOWN TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    STRAPS/BUCKLES
    i have emailed hennessy probably a dozen different time and have always been responded to right away, their customer service has been fantastic in my case......maybe they're not getting your emails......guess i would just call em, seems like a pretty simple solution

boot
    The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us. ~Bill Watterson

Hammock
    Hennessy Expedition ASM
    Tarp
    Expedition ASM
    Insulation
    HH Super Shelter
    Suspension
    DIY whoopie slings
    I would suggest calling instead of emailing....they have always answered the phone with I called. They have also returned my emails pretty quickly.
    Just another Ham in a Hammock....

Hammock
    Hennessey deep jungle xl
    Tarp
    Hennessey Hex fly
    Insulation
    UQ,SS,BP.
    Suspension
    Straps and rings

HH customer

I had been a happy HH customer for over a year, but in recent months they have become unresponsive to say the least. Ann has always responded to my emails in just a few minutes, but the new team they have working in the U.S. has already on multiple occasions got on my bad side. I also ordered the DJXL and was supposed to get the Scout free. I placed the order last month and was told the scouts where on back order, and it would be mid Feb. before they could ship it. It was about Feb. 5 or so I received an email with a order number and info that said the scout had been shipped I gave it until the 22nd. for shipping and then called to check on why it had not arrived? I got this response, "We don't know why you got this email we are still out of stock on the scout and it will be awhile before they are back in stock!" So hennessy had a loyal customer but now they don't. just my experience.

Hammock
    HH Expedition,HH Scout ,DIY rigs
    Tarp
    Chinnock Tarps
    Insulation
    Sb & DYI UQ
    I own 3 of the Hennessy rigs and have had good service via web and telephone.
    Don't know what to tell ya dude.
    "Proud Pound Hawg"
    Republic of Texas H.O.G. (Hennessy Owners Group)

Hammock
    DD Travel Hammock
    Tarp
    DD Tarp
    Insulation
    DD Underblanket
    So I'm not the only one that has had this problem but several are satisfied customers.

I'm located in Sweden, calling over seas can be a bit pricey and why should I have to call when they have their email address posted on their website as a contact information.

I'm working with customer services myself and an email is just as important to me as a phone call is. The emails has come through otherwise I should have gotten an error message from the server.

Still sad that they never replied, I missed their holiday special. Perhaps I will try a third time, it's supposed to be a charm they say
    www.fogelberg.info

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Dutch Asym Xenon
    Suspension
    Whoopies/UHMWPE

I've had NP

I've always had quick response. In fact, in the past few months I've placed 3 different orders, emailed them over their complexity (i.e. a SS without the underpad, or whether the scout hammock special applies to hammocks only), and gotten quick response.

Are you adding a subject line? Sometimes spam filters block your email if spam filter is on.

Sorry you had bad experience. My $.25, make the order. If anything goes wrong, call HH on the phone. They are always been more than fair in dealing with problems.

Hammock
    DD Travel Hammock
    Tarp
    DD Tarp
    Insulation
    DD Underblanket
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangandy View Post
    I've always had quick response. In fact, in the past few months I've placed 3 different orders, emailed them over their complexity (i.e. a SS without the underpad, or whether the scout hammock special applies to hammocks only), and gotten quick response.

Are you adding a subject line? Sometimes spam filters block your email if spam filter is on.

Sorry you had bad experience. My $.25, make the order. If anything goes wrong, call HH on the phone. They are always been more than fair in dealing with problems.
    Subject - Check, I always put a subject on my emails
    will hold a while before ordering, need to buy a sit on top kayak first.
    www.fogelberg.info

Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    Custom OES tarp
    Insulation
    JRB Down UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Images
    Sounds like ordering by phone might be the way to go.

"Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities."
    - Mark Twain
    “I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.”
    - John Burroughs

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast