I am working hard to get the website updated with all the updates I have made to our products. The biggest overhaul was given to the Epiphany and it will now feature...
1) no-sew baffles which keep the body of the quilt 100% waterproof
(perimeter still sewn so don't submerge it for too long)
2) KARO Step baffle configuration: Baffles are now boxes instead of tubes which prevent
down shift side to side as well as head to foot. Corners of baffles are open to
allow down to be moved about the quilt to fine tune the warmth.
3) Variable loft: the quilt is now lofted by using a built in stuff sack style pump.
This means you can loft the quilt more or less depending on the temps that day. This
pump takes the place of a nylon stripe or needle holes to let in air making the
entire shell and liner free of any holes which offer even greater protection to the
down (perimeter is sewn but this will only let water in if submerged)
4) 10% over stuff. I am no over stuffing all down quilts by 10% to increase down
5) 900Fill down. I am upgrading to 900 fill down from 800 i used before, but still
calculating down needed based on 800 to give the fullest plump lofting quilt as
For those who purchase the new Epiphany-K in March you will get it for $100 less than i will be selling it for the rest of the year. I am hoping to trade this $100 for pics and reviews of the quilt. I want you to buy it, use it, and tell people about it. Send me the pics and links to reviews with the implied consent of my use of those items to help me promote the quilt. Many of you here would have done that any way so not much to ask for $100 savings i don't think.
Other products have been updated too. Now using Climashield APEX in all synthetic quilts. Using KARO baffles in the revelation and the Epiphany-XP will also get the built in stuff sack pump to replace its nylon stripe.
The site should be up and ready for orders by Monday 3/14. That will give 2 weeks to buy at reduced prices.