Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: First set up!

  1. #1
    Administrator Yukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cambridge, NY
    Hammock
    WBBB XLC DL 1.1
    Tarp
    Superfly, OES, HG
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Stock
    Posts
    3,045
    Images
    6

    First set up!

    Well I got to set up my new WBBB 1.7 DL today with the Big Mambajamba tarp and Yeti underquilt. WOW! This thing is so **** comfortable, I'm blown away. I'm 6'-6", about 230 pounds right now and it is perfect. I couldn't be happier. Kudos to Brandon for making one hell of a product! I'm going to sleep in it tonight for the hell of it

    Couple pics of the first set up. I set it up then had to do some adjusting and what not but got it so the ridge line was perfect and everything worked together well.


    Hmmm, which tree's should I use in the back yard?


    Set up, before adjusting...


    Laying inside enjoying the Warbonnet goodness!
    Last edited by Yukon; 03-18-2011 at 15:34.

  2. #2
    Senior Member ChrisH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Willamette Valley, OR
    Hammock
    HH Deep Jungle XL
    Tarp
    Hex Fly / Stock HH
    Insulation
    3SBurrow/Incubator
    Suspension
    WS's/ET's
    Posts
    789
    Congrats on your new toys! Just try to keep you suspension lines at around 30 degrees and you should be good to go! Nice tarp as well!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Raul Perez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Hammock
    1.1 Blackbird or Traveler SL
    Tarp
    OES Deluxe Cuben
    Insulation
    Yeti - all seasons
    Suspension
    Dynaglide Whoopies
    Posts
    2,363
    Images
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukon View Post
    Well I got to set up my new WBBB 1.7 DL today with the Big Mambajamba tarp and Yeti underquilt. WOW! This thing is so **** comfortable, I'm blown away. I'm 6'-6", about 230 pounds right now and it is perfect. I couldn't be happier. Kudos to Brandon for making one hell of a product! I'm going to sleep in it tonight for the hell of it

    Couple pics of the first set up. I set it up then had to do some adjusting and what not but got it so the ridge line was perfect and everything worked together well.


    Hmmm, which tree's should I use in the back yard?


    Set up, before adjusting...


    Laying inside enjoying the Warbonnet goodness!
    eeeh canvas would be more comfortable

    awesome glad you are loving your new product
    "If you give a monkey a gun and he shoots someone, you dont blame the monkey"

    The end of the world is not coming in December, it is happening now in my living room. - TFC Rick

    http://watermonkey.net/

    Youtube Channel:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/RaulPerez1?feature=mhee

  4. #4
    Fronkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Grass Valley, Ca
    Hammock
    DIY "The Crippler"
    Tarp
    "Cuben Refugee"
    Insulation
    DIY "The Ex-gf"
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    5,403
    Way to get out there and have fun with your gear. Awesome

    Fronkey

  5. #5
    flatline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    high point, nc
    Hammock
    Wilderness Logics Night/Lite Owls
    Tarp
    WL-TP/OMW/BF
    Insulation
    WL-TQ/UQ x3
    Suspension
    Dutch-n-Whopies
    Posts
    3,190
    Images
    47
    cool set up and a great place to do it. awesome!

    CLICK HERE to add your name to the world wide H F member location list. And Thank You!


    _________f___l___a___t___l___i___n___e_________

    " just jump in where you can and hang on!" - briscoe darling

    ___WildernessLogics ROCKS !____

  6. #6
    BlazeAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    WB tarps
    Insulation
    HG Down, PolarPod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    1,242
    Images
    113
    Sweet close setup.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Best,
    Blaze

  7. #7
    Senior Member Wa-Hangman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State
    Hammock
    HH Exped Mod #2
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10
    Insulation
    Burrow in the Nest
    Suspension
    8ft WhoOPies
    Posts
    142
    You've got a good looking set-up Yukon. Looks like your back yard is the next spot for a group hang.
    The Woooods!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Law Dawg (ret)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Left Coast
    Hammock
    WBBB XLC 1.1 dbl/ Traveler 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    Toxaway & Bullfrog
    Insulation
    Incubator & Burrow
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing
    Posts
    2,365
    Now that's a NICE backyard and set up!
    Mark is the name and If there is more than one way to understand what I just said....I meant the good one.

    Earth First! We'll dirt bike ride the other planets later.

  9. #9
    Administrator Yukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cambridge, NY
    Hammock
    WBBB XLC DL 1.1
    Tarp
    Superfly, OES, HG
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Stock
    Posts
    3,045
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH View Post
    Congrats on your new toys! Just try to keep you suspension lines at around 30 degrees and you should be good to go! Nice tarp as well!
    Yeah, they were out of whack when I took that picture and the ridgeline was way too tight. I adjusted it and got it much better

  10. #10
    Administrator Yukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cambridge, NY
    Hammock
    WBBB XLC DL 1.1
    Tarp
    Superfly, OES, HG
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Stock
    Posts
    3,045
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Wa-Hangman View Post
    You've got a good looking set-up Yukon. Looks like your back yard is the next spot for a group hang.
    I told my fiancée the back yard might be filled with hammock buddies sometimes this summer lol

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •