WBBB DL 1.7
    Tarp
    Speer Winter Tarp
    Insulation
    Yeti + TL 1/4" CCF
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing

NeoAir All-Season

At the Outdoor Retailers how a month or so ago Cascade Designs announced the new NeoAir All Season. It will have an r-value of 4.9 and range from 17oz to 25oz depending on sizes. One of the biggest kickers is that it will retain an r-value of 1.5 even when completely deflated. That means you would be able to put it in your hammock deflated during the Summer. For comparison, the current NeoAir has an r-value of 2.5 fully inflated. for a large size that's a big increase in insulation for so few ounces.

Press Release
    If there's two ways to take my comments, assume it's the lighter and funnier of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by LyttleBryan View Post
    At the Outdoor Retailers how a month or so ago Cascade Designs announced the new NeoAir All Season. It will have an r-value of 4.9 and range from 17oz to 25oz depending on sizes. One of the biggest kickers is that it will retain an r-value of 1.5 even when completely deflated. That means you would be able to put it in your hammock deflated during the Summer. For comparison, the current NeoAir has an r-value of 2.5 fully inflated. for a large size that's a big increase in insulation for so few ounces.

Press Release
    yes I am waiting to see what comes of this. I have switched to the large torso pad in the trekker for my tent camping. I like the 25" width and the 16 oz weight. I am using my pack and a sit pad for my feet/legs.

If they offer the same size in the winter model at say 20 oz that may be a real win.

• + New Posts