Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images

Fastest order fufillment yet!

I'm not posting this to "rub it in" on anyone. More like "Holy Cow! How'd he do that!?"

You see, I'm tired of spending 20 minutes packing for every trip; my gear room is a DISASTER! I'll leave out the details and just say that I was a few stuff sacks short of being able to stow everything where and how I wanted to store it when I set to reorganizing the room. So, I called Brandon and while hiding my shame and embarrassment, tell him I need to order some stuff sacks. He told me to just order them through the website. I decided to order an Edge (i) tarp while I was there. Think I pushed the button on PayPal around 2:30pm. This was yesterday!!!!

A couple of minutes ago, a co-worker came around the corner with a USPS box. My mind raced to remember what I had ordered. The only things I could think of were a couple of new folding knives and the Warbonnet stuff, but both were only ordered yesterday.

I'm sitting here looking at my newest addition to my tarp closet, an imported Warbonnet Edge tarp (and a few stuff sacks ). That's a mere 22 hours from order to delivery!

Just luck of the draw, I know. I got lucky and made an order for an in-stock item before he went to the PO that day. Doesn't hurt that I only live about 70ish miles from the Warbonnet factory, but still! The only other vendor that has come close was an order from Speer Hammocks a few years ago. I'm pretty sure that one came in around 30 and change hours after ordering.

Again, I'm sorry to pour salt in any wounds that might be out there waiting on gear, but jeez, I'm just amazed. It was way easier than driving up there and ringing his doorbell until he answered with gear in hand.
    Trust nobody!

Hammock
    HH, CJH NX-250, WBBB 1.7 dbl
    Tarp
    Std, Hex, or WBSF
    Insulation
    Burrows&Incubators
    Suspension
    Poly web w/AHE buc

Could get better.

I have heard rumors that Warbonnet, Hammock Gear and JRB are all furiously (and secretly) working on psycic-based order fulfillment.

Dream, think, receive.

Could be a great thing to have new gear arrive after you dream about it, but could prove to be rather costly. Unless they figure out a way to allow us to empty the shopping basket.

Jim

Hammock
    HH ULBPA, GT Nano 7
    Tarp
    HH Hex, Edge Spinn
    Insulation
    3S Burrow/Phoenix
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post
    I'm not posting this to "rub it in" on anyone. More like "Holy Cow! How'd he do that!?"

You see, I'm tired of spending 20 minutes packing for every trip; my gear room is a DISASTER! I'll leave out the details and just say that I was a few stuff sacks short of being able to stow everything where and how I wanted to store it when I set to reorganizing the room. So, I called Brandon and while hiding my shame and embarrassment, tell him I need to order some stuff sacks. He told me to just order them through the website. I decided to order an Edge (i) tarp while I was there. Think I pushed the button on PayPal around 2:30pm. This was yesterday!!!!

A couple of minutes ago, a co-worker came around the corner with a USPS box. My mind raced to remember what I had ordered. The only things I could think of were a couple of new folding knives and the Warbonnet stuff, but both were only ordered yesterday.

I'm sitting here looking at my newest addition to my tarp closet, an imported Warbonnet Edge tarp (and a few stuff sacks ). That's a mere 22 hours from order to delivery!

Just luck of the draw, I know. I got lucky and made an order for an in-stock item before he went to the PO that day. Doesn't hurt that I only live about 70ish miles from the Warbonnet factory, but still! The only other vendor that has come close was an order from Speer Hammocks a few years ago. I'm pretty sure that one came in around 30 and change hours after ordering.

Again, I'm sorry to pour salt in any wounds that might be out there waiting on gear, but jeez, I'm just amazed. It was way easier than driving up there and ringing his doorbell until he answered with gear in hand.
    Definitely rubbing salt in a recent wound for me, but that's for another discussion. I had almost the same thing happen when I ordered my HammockGear quilts though. I ordered them late on a Thursday night, and due to someone else changing the color after their quilts were made, I received mine the following Monday. It's a great feeling when things work out for us in our favor.
    Visualize whirled peas.

Hammock
    not quite eno..
    Tarp
    10x12 DIY
    Insulation
    insultex+momentum
    Suspension
    DIY whoopie slings
    Images
    proof that the universe can be 'unfair' in your favor!
    KM

Hammock
    HH ULBPA, GT Nano 7
    Tarp
    HH Hex, Edge Spinn
    Insulation
    3S Burrow/Phoenix
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by KerMegan View Post
    proof that the universe can be 'unfair' in your favor!
    KM
    Or maybe it just happens everytime you hit 10,000 posts.
    Visualize whirled peas.

Hammock
    Warbonnet ON!
    Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave41079 View Post
    Or maybe it just happens everytime you hit 10,000 posts.
    Genius!
    I'm off to join some other forums and post, post, post.
    Trust nobody!

Quote Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post

quit gloating and think about what I asked you about
    'Classic.' A book which people praise and don't read.” ― Mark Twain

Who cares about showers, gourmet food, using flush toilets. Just keep on walking and being away from it all.

There are times that the only way you can do something is to do it alone.

Hammock
    WB RidgeRunner
    Tarp
    8x10 DIY (speer)
    Insulation
    KAQ Lost River
    Suspension
    Straps
    Images
    Actually, I heard that Brandon has started using Einstein Express's new faster than light delivery service...

"When it absolutely has to be there the day before yesterday..."
    "Do or do not, there is no try." -- Yoda

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1SL/UKHamm
    Tarp
    HG Cuben 4S/CamoSF
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    WhoopieDutchness
    He he, alright for some

Looking forward to getting my Scottish Midge proof 1.1 single BB in the near future

Hammock
    WBBB Single 1.7
    Tarp
    BCUSA 10X10
    Insulation
    Kick Ass Quilts
    Suspension
    Adjustable webbing
    I had the opposite experiance... ordered my WBBB on 2/23 and just got the shipping notice yesterday 3/30.

Ski

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast