Tarp
    DIY 10x11
    Insulation
    DIY this-n-that
    Suspension
    Whoopie/M-spike
    Images

I'm Back

Hey, Everyone. I've missed this place a bunch. My HF account went dark for over a year and a half, but I hope to be back on here regularly now.

The reasons for my absence are several, but one of them is a testament to hammocks; my setup needs no adjustment. I'm hanging anywhere from 2-7 nights a week lately, and I'm so content with my kit that I'm not scouring the Internet for new ideas. I wish all my interests were so easy to satisfy (that Duckworks site is still torturing me, Cannibal).

The main reason I wanted to get back on here was for the peeps. You guys are great, and I've missed the camaraderie. I'll definitely see some of you at Trail Days and maybe MAHHA as well.

P.S., what'd I miss?
    .. truly to enjoy bodily warmth, some small part of you must be cold, for there is no quality in this world that is not what it is merely by contrast. Nothing exists in itself. If you flatter yourself that you are all over comfortable, and have been so a long time, then you cannot be said to be comfortable any more. - Herman Melville

Hammock
    Warbonnet ON!
    Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images
    No way you're getting off so easy as us telling you what you missed; gonna have to read all about it yourself.

Dutch has been busy making new gizmos, several folks (new & old) making gear, it's been decided that I post too much, and about 400 other things. Hope your time was well spent and glad you're back.
    Trust nobody!

Hammock
    DIY bridge, Pertex "Grackle"
    Tarp
    DIY 10x11
    Insulation
    DIY this-n-that
    Suspension
    Whoopie/M-spike
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post
    Dutch has been busy making new gizmos, several folks (new & old) making gear, it's been decided that I post too much, and about 400 other things.
    Next you're going to tell me that the sun now rises in the East and that rabbits have learned how to procreate.
    .. truly to enjoy bodily warmth, some small part of you must be cold, for there is no quality in this world that is not what it is merely by contrast. Nothing exists in itself. If you flatter yourself that you are all over comfortable, and have been so a long time, then you cannot be said to be comfortable any more. - Herman Melville

Images
    Good to hear from you, Vitamaltz!

Hammock
    DIY bridge, Pertex "Grackle"
    Tarp
    DIY 10x11
    Insulation
    DIY this-n-that
    Suspension
    Whoopie/M-spike
    Images
    Likewise, BB! It's comforting that a lot of people still have the same signature lines.

• + New Posts