Tarp
    HG Asym, WB BMJ
    Insulation
    HG All the way!
    Suspension
    webbing
    Images

Talking FS Steripen w/ solar charger Lowered prices

ok bpl didn't work out so hot so here goes again, last post on the topic, my promise to the mods

a Knives of Alaska "magnum boar hunter". The knife has been lightly used and is freshly sharpened ( I have sharpened knives professionally). It has a couple of surface blemishes that are purely cosmetic as it is D2 tool steel, which is not stainless. comes with the original sheath. Here is a link for specs and pic: http://www.knivesofalaska.com/item.asp?id=139 $75 shipped

SOLD! my steripen adventurer and solar charger (pen is like new,only used in the kitchen, and charger case is a little scratched up) includes: carry case, manual and original batteries plus 2 rechargeable. $95 shipped (list $149.95 on amazon)

Also on the block is a Mountain Hardware skypoint 1 solo tent. Specs from rei, no longer available there though: http://www.rei.com/product/732203. 2.9lbs for a water tight tent with a vestibule large enough for a pack or to cook under while inside the tent. Foot end pole has a trail repair job, other than that still has that new tent smell, only used a couple times. Does require beings staked out to stand up. Min. 4 stakes needed, not included. $70 shipped

an "insulmat" lung powered, full length rectangular pad weight unknown but very compact. $25 free shipping w/ other items only

Also adding an 8' dbl layer polyester DIY hammock with a poly dacron structural sideline with a little extra length for adjustment. Has a 34" opening for a pad and whipped to lay somewhat like a hennessy, I was able to get comfortable even though it is quite short and I'm 6' 1". no suspension I'd guess the weight limit to be in excess of 250lbs. $30 free shipping with other items only

will sell the steripen, knife, pad, and hammock bundled for $195 shipped in con. U.S. for $250 i'll kick the tent in that deal too, any other deals i'll make up on the fly, but i'm going to move this stuff

I am also open to trade one or more of the above items for one of the following:underquilt, partial or full length, sil nylon hammock tarp (Warbonnet Edge or similar), Warbonnet Blackbird, or ULA Circuit size medium/medium.

can only do check, money order, or bank deposit for payment right now. shipped same day payment clears
    Last edited by Kallorne; 04-11-2011 at 18:53.

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair
    Tarp
    HG Asym, WB BMJ
    Insulation
    HG All the way!
    Suspension
    webbing
    Images
    Knife and tent now $50 each and I'll take $75 on the steripen and charger

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair
    Tarp
    HG Asym, WB BMJ
    Insulation
    HG All the way!
    Suspension
    webbing
    Images
    I would like once again to bring this to the top of the page...aka bump!

• + New Posts