Quote Originally Posted by kitesurfer View Post
great pics chris. are you kntuckybanjo on adv forum?
Heck, no!! I'm much mo' better lookin' than that yahoo!

knybanjo is a buddy of mine. We've ridden and camped together quite a bit.

This is his Wee-Strom and my 1150GS at a ghost town in western Montana last summer. We did a day ride together from WestFest.

This is Kevin (in all black) and me at a chance meeting at Deals Gap last fall.

Quote Originally Posted by kitesurfer
you also road withf another aquaintance of mine GASTON GAGNE who i found out this am is half of phil and nicki who was behind me kayaking the gauley back 10 years ago. i wanted to make that trip too but weather and wife suggested otherwise. i've hung at willville a few times but i've never noticed the bridge...i usually ennd up there a week either side of labor day..planning it again this year too.
Willville is a great place. That was my first stop there, but it definitely won't be my last. I stopped at the Poor Farmer's Market five years ago today on a fly-n-ride when I bought my 1150GS and almost camped at some spot that a guy recommended near there. It was probably Willville, but it was earlier in the day than I wanted to stop riding my new-to-me motorcycle.

I'm not sure if I've met Gaston Gagne or not. I know his username from ADV, and the name Phil rings a bell, but I'm not positive that he and I have met. He was probably one of the people I hung around the fire with Saturday night.

He and Kevin (knybanjo) have met,though, and I think that they rode to Burke's Garden together Saturday.

My username on ADV is the same as mine on here, BTW.

Chris