Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posts
    14

    WTB AHE New River (Long) & Top Quilt

    Anybody have one laying around? I'm also in need of a top quilt, I'm thinking rated down to 20-30. I would prefer synthetic seeing as I live in a very humid and rainy Louisiana. I'm open to many options on the top quilt, bear in mind I am 6'3" and 265lbs though.

  2. #2
    Senior Member NewtonGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Piedmont, SC
    Hammock
    All Hennessy,All Day
    Tarp
    GG12x12,WL OMW
    Insulation
    SuperShelter
    Suspension
    Garda Hitch
    Posts
    1,417
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ShareTheToys View Post
    Anybody have one laying around? I'm also in need of a top quilt, I'm thinking rated down to 20-30. I would prefer synthetic seeing as I live in a very humid and rainy Louisiana. I'm open to many options on the top quilt, bear in mind I am 6'3" and 265lbs though.
    wildernesslogics.com has a synthetic under quilt for 85.00

  3. #3
    Senior Member optimator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Hammock
    Warbonnets!
    Tarp
    OES, WB
    Insulation
    Crowsnest, Leighs
    Suspension
    Webbing & Buckles
    Posts
    1,418
    Quote Originally Posted by NewtonGT View Post
    wildernesslogics.com has a synthetic under quilt for 85.00
    Thats for a 3/4 UQ. The OP is looking for a TQ.
    It's only an addiction if you're trying to quit

  4. #4
    Senior Member NewtonGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Piedmont, SC
    Hammock
    All Hennessy,All Day
    Tarp
    GG12x12,WL OMW
    Insulation
    SuperShelter
    Suspension
    Garda Hitch
    Posts
    1,417
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by optimator View Post
    Thats for a 3/4 UQ. The OP is looking for a TQ.
    the new river is an underquilt. he said he was looking for a new river and also a top quilt. he said he wanted synthetic so I said the wildernesslogic one. I know its 3/4 . but its getting close to summer

  5. #5
    Senior Member optimator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Hammock
    Warbonnets!
    Tarp
    OES, WB
    Insulation
    Crowsnest, Leighs
    Suspension
    Webbing & Buckles
    Posts
    1,418
    Quote Originally Posted by NewtonGT View Post
    the new river is an underquilt. he said he was looking for a new river and also a top quilt. he said he wanted synthetic so I said the wildernesslogic one. I know its 3/4 . but its getting close to summer
    That it is. Somehow that part went right over my head
    It's only an addiction if you're trying to quit

  6. #6
    Senior Member NewtonGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Piedmont, SC
    Hammock
    All Hennessy,All Day
    Tarp
    GG12x12,WL OMW
    Insulation
    SuperShelter
    Suspension
    Garda Hitch
    Posts
    1,417
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by optimator View Post
    That it is. Somehow that part went right over my head
    no worries

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posts
    14
    I thought about the 3/4, but I am kind of tall and I think feeling the edge of the quilt touching me some where around my knee would annoy me, Haha, anybody else have that problem?

  8. #8
    Senior Member optimator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Hammock
    Warbonnets!
    Tarp
    OES, WB
    Insulation
    Crowsnest, Leighs
    Suspension
    Webbing & Buckles
    Posts
    1,418
    Quote Originally Posted by ShareTheToys View Post
    I thought about the 3/4, but I am kind of tall and I think feeling the edge of the quilt touching me some where around my knee would annoy me, Haha, anybody else have that problem?
    I'm 6'1" and I have a 3/4 & a 2/3 UQ. I've never had a problem with either one.
    It's only an addiction if you're trying to quit

  9. #9
    Senior Member MuseJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alpine, UT
    Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    AHE Hard Rock
    Insulation
    Te-Wa Freeze
    Suspension
    Dynaglide slings
    Posts
    770
    ShareTheToys - I have a set you might be interested in. PM sent...
    "I'm a connoisseur of BACON." - Anyways - 6/9/13

  10. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posts
    14
    Still looking guys.

Similar Threads

  1. SOLD: New River Kick *** Quilt UQ Long
    By RadicalHope in forum [SOLD/WITHDRAWN] Items no longer available
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-21-2013, 07:37
  2. WTB: New River UQ (long prefered)
    By sprout703 in forum Want to Buy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2013, 14:15
  3. AHE New River Long
    By gnar in forum [SOLD/WITHDRAWN] Items no longer available
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-12-2013, 15:16
  4. FS: JRB Hudson River - Long
    By StumpJumper in forum [SOLD/WITHDRAWN] Items no longer available
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 10:25
  5. JRB Hudson River Quilt (Long)
    By Rider in forum Reviews
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 09:23

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •