The main thread is quite long and I know it is hard to remember what's all in it. So this new thread is for items to bring and items needed.
1. Hammock stands for displaying hammocks, UQs,TQs, etc. If you have a stand you can bring, bring it. The area around the pavilion is grass and only a couple hanging areas exist. We can use the pavilion supports as one leg but a staked out pole will be needed for the other leg. As far as I know, we only have 4 stands coming.
2. Don't forget your cushy camp chair for around the fire. The group camping area where we will be sleeping has several fire rings.
3. If you're going to be using a picnic table at the pavilion for your demo, be sure to bring a table covering...especially for those cutting or burning things.
4. Name tags. I suggest you make your own name tag indicating your Trail name or HF name. Include "MAHHA" on it too. If you have a Hammockforums hat or Teeshirt you can wear, that would be good too. I expect with the good weather forecasted that we will have a good turnout. Folks looking for their questions answered may seek you out.
5. Firewood from the local PA area for the group camping area would be good. We can collect downed wood but I suspect there won't be any real close.
6. Washable utensils, plates, mess kit, etc. We want to try and keep the trash to a minimum.
7. I think a few pop up canopies are coming too. If you have one and can bring it.... please do so just in case we need it.
I'm sure there are things I'm forgetting, but being MAHHA, I'm sure we will help each other out and make this a memorable spring hang. Thanks again for everyone's contribution and support. See you there -2Q