Hey All, Great site here. First post. I have an ENO DOublenest and I have a trip coming up in a few weeks and it seems there are 1001 ways to hang. That's wonderful, but as I still have a bunch of equipment to buy (Tarp, Steripen, and a frypan, most importantly, which I may ask about in another post) I want to keep everything simple and lightweight, though I'm not counting grams. My question, not seeing a difference between Zing-it and Lash-it which seem to have a coating to hold knots better than the standard Amsteel Dyneema. Would it be fair to say that the 180' roll of Zing-it/Lash-it (<$30)would make my entire Hammock/Tarp suspension easy and "fair-priced"? I'm not afraid of knots, in fact, I prefer them. As far as "tree huggers" I have a couple rubber exhaust tubes that I'm trying out to slide the cord through. Also, a few feet of shock cord or something similar for tie-outs will be on my order as well. The other option involving poly web from Strapworks for the hammock suspension and then some generic poly line for a ridgeline. Am I missing something?