Quote Originally Posted by Two Tents View Post
Hopefully the sudden rush of orders won't swamp the Dutch-myster and he'll get all the hooks out in a timely fashion. Good weather is here finally and I need all my pieces/parts for a proper hang!
Consider me swamped, but I have more being made and everyone that didn't get a shipping notice should get one by Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Syb View Post
I picked up a few of these at MAHHA and noticed that two strands won't fit through and that's a good thing. I like the locked brummel idea with the Zing-it, thanks for the tip.
I assume you mean the 2 strands won't fit through the hook because I am having no problem fitting them through the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwils10783 View Post
I have to say I threw around a lot of ideas before finding this forum. Now I can't just sit back a know I might as well not waste my brainpower, Dutch has it covered! Genius stuff thanks so much for sharing it with all
I'm thinking the hook was invented before I was born and this doesn't qualify me for genius status. Really I have discovered there are no new ideas and old ideas are just recycled. Thanks for the compliments.