Hammock
    Hennessy Expedition Zip
    Tarp
    Arrowhead Toxaway
    Insulation
    Wilderness Logics
    Suspension
    DIY whoopie slings

Anyone try a Hammock Bliss No-See-Um No More?

I ran across a Hammock Bliss No-See-Um No More hammock that looks pretty much like a Grand Trunk Ultralight with an integrated bug screen and 6mm climbing rope for a suspension, for $60. It looks like a good deal on paper--- has anyone tried one?

http://www.campmor.com/outdoor/gear/...07?cm_vc=PDPZ1

No-See-Um No More Hammock Bliss is the ideal sleeping solution when pesky insects are a problem. It keeps out ALL the bugs so you can relax in complete comfort. This all new hammock features 2100 holes per square inch black no-see-um netting to keep out the smallest bugs including sand flies, fleas, gnats, midges, mosquitoes & no-see-ums. No-see-um material offers the utmost in protection as the netting is so fine, even the tiniest creatures cannot penetrate. It is the perfect hammock for camping, backpacking, hunting, hiking, kayaking and traveling. It is also great for backyards, porches and patios. Larger than a double size bed, No-See-Um No More Hammock Bliss conforms to your body so there are no pressure points or rope marks. It is constructed of super strong 100% nylon parachute material, which is soft, breathable, quick drying and is even mildew resistant. The extremely durable no-see-um netting is attached to the entire length of the hammock and is supported by 100 inches of cord per side which will allow the net to hang well above the sleeping area. Each cord conveniently packs into its own pouch attached to the top of the net. The hammock comes complete with 100 inches of 6mm super tough 100% nylon climbing rope sewn into each end so you have everything you need to attach the hammock easily just about anywhere. YKK double zippers to make it a snap to zip yourself into and out of your bug free zone. The amazing thing is that all of this fits into a 9 x 10 inch ready to go anywhere stuff sack. The stuff sack is attached to the hammock so you can never lose it. When you are relaxing in the hammock you can use the attached stuff sack as a handy gear pouch. This hammock is also completely reversible so when bugs are not a problem just pack the cord into its pouch and flip the hammock over. The hammock is strength tested to 350 pounds and weighs only 28 ounces. No-See-Um No More Hammock Bliss is your ultimate outdoor bug free hammock sleeping solution. Experience bliss.

* Features:
    * 2100 holes per square inch black nylon No-See-Um netting to keep out the smallest bugs including sand flies, fleas, midges, gnats, mosquitoes & no-see-ums so you can relax in complete pest free comfort.
    * Perfect for camping, backpacking, hunting, hiking, kayaking and traveling.
    * Incredibly comfortable - larger than a double sized bed.
    * Conforms to your body - no pressure points or annoying rope marks.
    * Easy access into the bug free zone with inside & outside YKK double zippers.
    * Hammock complete with its own suspension system - 770 lb. test inches of 6mm super tough 100% nylon climbing rope sewn into each end.
    * Climbing rope give you everything you need to set up with ease.
    * No-See-Um netting is supported by 100 inches of attached cord on each side.
    * Store the attached cord in the handy Velcro pouch at the top of the netting.
    * Convenient storage pouch for the cord is attached to the net
    * Constructed of soft, breathable and quick drying 100% nylon parachute material which resists rot and mildew.
    * Triple stitching with nylon thread for extra strength.
    * Reversible - just flip to use as a regular hammock bliss.
    * Fits into a 8 x 9 Inch - impossible to lose - attached stuff sack.
    * Attached stuff sack is handy gear pouch when you are relaxing in the hammock.
    * Compact and lightweight - weighs only 28oz.
    * Strength tested to 350 Lbs.
    * Machine washable & dryable.
    * Made of: 100% nylon.
    * Size: 9' 10" x 4'11"
    * Weight: 30 oz.
    Last edited by DaleW; 08-07-2011 at 11:55.

Images
    Yes I have one and so does my wife. I love it. You can sleep with the netting up or flip the hammock and sleep with no netting. They are very comfortable.
    You can see a good review on youtube here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NExUyaEz8cA

I installed whoopie slings on ours and use tree straps. Very nice sleeping in this hammock. With that said, I must say that this is the first hammock I have owned. I now have a DIY gathered end hammock that I love.

I can't compare this to anything other than the DIY hammock, but I am quite satisfied with my purchase and I would recommend this hammock.

Hammock
    tttg sb 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    hmg cuben
    Insulation
    Crows Nest
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings

Hammock Bliss No-See-Um No More

I just ordered one of these yesterday, just wanted to see if was a usable loaner for my son. Will let you know what I think of it when I get it next week. dave

Hammock
    All Hennessy,All Day
    Tarp
    GG12x12,WL OMW
    Insulation
    SuperShelter
    Suspension
    Garda Hitch
    Images
    ive heard good things about it. its supposed to be a pretty wide hammock so you can get a good asym lay in it.
    Dale Gribble: I'm thinking, "new hammock." For me, laying and swaying in a hammock is like a steady morphine drip without the risk of renal failure.

Randy : yea but just remember yer roots and where ya come from....you got Hennessy in yer blood son......

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NewtonGT View Post
    ive heard good things about it. its supposed to be a pretty wide hammock so you can get a good asym lay in it.
    Yes it's nice and wide.

Hammock
    Hennessy Expedition Zip
    Tarp
    Arrowhead Toxaway
    Insulation
    Wilderness Logics
    Suspension
    DIY whoopie slings
    For those who have one, how is the suspension rope attached? Is it just passed through a channel or permanently fixed/sewn in place? If I got one, I would want to use whoopie slings.

Never mind-- I watched Sgt. Rock's video.

Hammock
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    HG Phoenix UQ 20
    Suspension
    ENO Atlus Straps

Can't Wait to Get One of These

I'm new to this whole hammock world and have been searching for the perfect hammock for me. I wanted one that had attached bugnet, reasonably light weight, packs down small and made of soft material. Also wanted a gathered end hammock vs. brigde. I searched HH hammocks but didn't want to spend that much in case I hated it! I went out and bought a ENO Doublenest from local ****'s Sporting Goods over the Father's Day sale and fell in love with first swing. Being in Florida I quickly realized I couldn't deal with the bugs!!! So I went back to researching the perfect hammock. I thought I had found it in the DD Frontline but I am not happy with the pack down size and material it is made of (don't get me wrong the hammock is perfectly made and large enough and the shipping and customer service has been awesome) just not the right fit for me. I have settled in on trying to buy online again and see if I can get it right this time with the Hammock Bliss no-see-um hammock. I like the features it has my only wish is that it had a double layer for my pad but since it is attached bug net I'm hoping my pad won't have too much to slide around or I may use my big agnes pad and sleeping bag which are attached.
    Can't wait until it gets here and I can test it out. I have done research online and haven't found much negatives about it. Haven't found too much on the forums here about them (old posts nothing new). Anyone recently get this hammock and have any reports to share. I definitely will be switching out the suspension, already have some gear from DutchWare Gear and WhoopieSlings on its way. Thanks for any help it all can be a little overwhelming at first when one is deciding which way to go with suspension etc.

Hammock
    Hammock Bliss No See Um No More
    Tarp
    BCUSA Coyote 10x10
    Insulation
    USMC Poncho Liner
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    I've had my No See Um No More for a few years now and I swear by it. I use inverted whoopies, have replaced the little bug net tie outs with an adjustable ridge line and it has seen me through temps from 18* to 98*. Don't let that thin little bugnet fool you though. It ain't fragile. Understand that I am 400+ pounds and sleep soundly in my little green wonder. Once however I overshot the hammock and ended up in the net. I was suspended in the bugnet without hitting the ground. One of the tieouts broke, thus the replacement ridgeline (upgrade). If you don't love it yet, you will.
    Palmetto State Hangers Facebook Group

Last Hang Attended 2013 Fall Sprawl Trip Report

Next Hang To Attend 2014 Spring Swing

I can only afford to live free.
    Anything else cost far too much.

Hammock
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    HG Phoenix UQ 20
    Suspension
    ENO Atlus Straps

UQ for Hammock Bliss No-see-um

Thanks Captain Smiley for helping me ease my mind about my choice. I think I will be happy with it based on your comments (and others). Can't wait to get it!! Do you mind sharing what UQ you use and size tarp you use with it. Thanks!

Hammock
    DL with Bug Net
    Tarp
    Guid Gear Cat Cut
    Insulation
    Down UQ, SB TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images

Anyone try a Hammock Bliss No-See-Um No More?

You might send Trail Medic a pm, i believe he has one of these and he really likes his, he is the only person I know personally who's has any experience with them.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast