Not going to make it to the Watkin's Glen fest...which sucks because I live literally less than 3 hours away...that area is so beautiful...sooooooooo many wineries...if people need suggestions for wineries there I can help with that...many many wine tours in the Finger Lakes region.
I will however be at Darien Lake, near Buffalo, NY on June 8th for sure!!!!
Super Ball IX
- Phish Watkin's Glen Festival page.
Wagner Vineyards and Brewery
- This place truly has great wine and beer!!!
- One of my favorite wineries in the Finger Lakes...so delicious and a great view...and you can eat here and stay there too.
Bully Hill Vineyards
- This is a pretty big vineyard...great view...wine is ok...definitely on the cheaper side...but they have some good ones.
Rasta Ranch Vineyards
- This place you have to check out...definitely a bunch of wine making hippies that run this place...they will prob get you drunk at their tastings...don't have an official site, but this will provide their address...most of their wine is really sweet...but still pretty good...just really sweet...if you like your dry's, then bring your own...you won't find it here.
HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!!
Last edited by Moxie; 05-19-2011 at 14:55.