Hennesey Expedition
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Fiber
    Insulation
    HG TQ & UQ
    Suspension
    Amsteel

Smile Thank You Hf.net Members!!!

Well, it's done. After stumbling upon a Youtube video by Shug (props) and months of researching product and keeping to a budget, I have officially crossed over to the hangin' side!

I placed my order to hennessy yesterday and was told my new exporer will ship tomorrow! No more ground dwelling for this cowboy!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all the administrators and members of this here fine forum. Without this forum and the shared wealth of information by it's members it would have taken me a long, long time to find the right products and spent waaayyy too much money.

And so, I tip my hat to ya'll and look forward to "fine tuning" my hang and sharing future pics/stories/feedback and whatever!

With gratitude,

Trailblazer007

Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    WB tarps
    Insulation
    HG Down, PolarPod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    I tell you what Trailblazer007. Hammockforums.net have thus far been the most expensive webpage I have come a cross on the net. Sure it has a lot of info and most importantly the right info for you to do a qualified choice of gear, but be warned, it is going to cost you lots of money unless you be very, very careful.

But don’t get me wrong. It is about the best thing that has happened to me for a long, long time, first meeting Shug on YouTube and then finding Hammock Forums.

Like you I first got a HH. Now I have 5 more hammocks, a lot of tarps, quilts, cook gear, backpacks and I even purchased a bicycle for touring with my hammock.

So you see, what first seems like an innocent buy (a hammock) quickly turns into a hobby with far reaching consequences for your wallet.

A secondary gift is that you are most probably going to love every single minute of it all.

And Hammock Forums

Good luck with your hammock

Best,
    Blaze.

• + New Posts