Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    What's worse than waiting for it to arrive....?

    Answer:
    It arriving on your busiest workday, while its terrible weather outside, and you have to go out of town for the night and the next day you have to work 16 hours!

    lol
    But at least I know it's waiting for me :]
    Thanks for the fast service, and a wonderful product from the quick glance I had :]

  2. #32
    Senior Member DiscoveryDiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kanagawa, Japan
    Hammock
    Eno, HH, DIY
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Winter Incubator
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by japanlinked View Post
    What's worse than waiting for it to arrive....?

    Answer:
    It arriving on your busiest workday, while its terrible weather outside, and you have to go out of town for the night and the next day you have to work 16 hours!

    lol
    But at least I know it's waiting for me :]
    Thanks for the fast service, and a wonderful product from the quick glance I had :]
    LOL...do you have good places to set up?

  3. #33

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Hammock
    Dream Hammock
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Camo
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Posts
    1,718
    Are you up there by the reactor disaster?

  4. #34

    Places to set up

    Yea there are a few. I usually go to Towada Lake.

    We are about 250 km NE of the reactor. Everybody in Japan is close to it

  5. #35
    Senior Member DiscoveryDiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kanagawa, Japan
    Hammock
    Eno, HH, DIY
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Winter Incubator
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by japanlinked View Post
    Yea there are a few. I usually go to Towada Lake.

    We are about 250 km NE of the reactor. Everybody in Japan is close to it
    Towada Lake! Our university has a campus in Towada!
    Last edited by DiscoveryDiver; 06-24-2011 at 05:50.

  6. #36

    First trial Towada Lake

    Well I had the first trial in my hammock. Overall it was great my back felt cold in the we hours . I had the 3 season yeti and was wearing a tshirt and longsleeve . I think e temp got down to about 6-8 *C. Otherwise it was great. I slept in about 7 different positions include a ball when it got cold.

  7. #37
    Senior Member DiscoveryDiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kanagawa, Japan
    Hammock
    Eno, HH, DIY
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Winter Incubator
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by japanlinked View Post
    Well I had the first trial in my hammock. Overall it was great my back felt cold in the we hours . I had the 3 season yeti and was wearing a tshirt and longsleeve . I think e temp got down to about 6-8 *C. Otherwise it was great. I slept in about 7 different positions include a ball when it got cold.
    Where were you...Japan or US?

  8. #38

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Hammock
    Dream Hammock
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Camo
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Posts
    1,718
    Quote Originally Posted by japanlinked View Post
    Well I had the first trial in my hammock. Overall it was great my back felt cold in the we hours . I had the 3 season yeti and was wearing a tshirt and longsleeve . I think e temp got down to about 6-8 *C. Otherwise it was great. I slept in about 7 different positions include a ball when it got cold.
    Maybe try a few 'backyard' test runs to get the fit & gear right...

  9. #39
    I was in Japan. Towada lake

  10. #40
    Senior Member DiscoveryDiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kanagawa, Japan
    Hammock
    Eno, HH, DIY
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Winter Incubator
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by japanlinked View Post
    I was in Japan. Towada lake
    If it's a worthy location, I might join you up there when I get to visit our Towada campus...

Similar Threads

  1. I guess its time to say hi, (because I have many questions!)
    By pkupmn98 in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-25-2014, 12:37
  2. A few questions before making my final purchase
    By Leebums in forum General Hammock Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-20-2013, 14:11
  3. So many questions, so little time...
    By mikewithe in forum Suspension Systems, Ridgelines, & Bug Nets
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 11:33
  4. More first time questions
    By rict in forum General Hammock Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 10:29
  5. Warbonnet BB First Time Questions
    By ikemouser in forum Warbonnet Hammocks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 18:14

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •