So far so good, Julies grandmother is still with us and for the most part she is stable. So it looks like I will be fine for the trip.
Otter Bubba and I have planned to come up together in one car and incase this hasnt been resolved I would prefer that the shuttle of people is done on the first day rather then the day out. That said I'm easy, so if others want to do it on the day out or that has already been decided (I dont want to go back and reread the whole thread to find out) then I will defer to the group.
Our plan is to meet the rest of the group at the launch at 8:30am on friday. Chard I will pm you my cell number so we can keep in contact if necessary.
really looking forward to all the fall colours.