Tarp
    WL-TP/OMW/BF
    Insulation
    WL-TQ/UQ x3
    Suspension
    Dutch-n-Whopies
    Images
    RustyNails,
    my H pots arrived today in good condition.
    those dudes are nationwide! (wa-nc)
    thanks man! way cool trade!
    this may be the spark that starts me thinking about weight??? ...nah...
    thanks again.

Hammock
    Warbonnet BB
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Fiber
    Insulation
    HG UL and TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Are any of these still available? I wouldn't mind one or two...

Hammock
    Camo Clark NX 250
    Tarp
    Custom Smokehouse
    Ill hit the alcohol stores around here and see if they still have any.........
    Rules to live by:The Wizards Rules
    Anything can be solved by the proper application of High Explosives. Or a shot of whiskey...
    Meaning of the EOD Badge
    Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) is a science of vague assumptions based on debatable figures derived from inconclusive experiments, performed by persons of doubtful mental capability with instruments of problematic accuracy.

Hammock
    Camo Clark NX 250
    Tarp
    Custom Smokehouse
    Had a sales rep actually tell me where a bunch were still available! I bought 22 (these things are expensive!), but I'd need to sell about six before I could go get more. I see why they make good pots now! Tough little things.
    Anything can be solved by the proper application of High Explosives. Or a shot of whiskey...
    Meaning of the EOD Badge
    Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) is a science of vague assumptions based on debatable figures derived from inconclusive experiments, performed by persons of doubtful mental capability with instruments of problematic accuracy.

Hammock
    Grand trunk ultra light
    Tarp
    10x8 blue tarp
    Insulation
    probly DIY
    Suspension
    two trees?
    alright well i am unfortunately really busy and am missing orders ( IM SO SORRY!) so i need some help with sales and a couple of people are really pushing to get me off my thrown(lol) i have had alot of people being polite and send me messages instead of advertising on my sales page and i am havinf trouble track who sent me on first.

im goign to give it two days and see if anyone can send me their old messages a about wantign to sell cans and if they do they will get to sell their cans first (its only fair)after that someone will take over the beer can business. All i ask is that you keep the prices the same or cheaper if possible and dont be shy on cuting some deals or bartering and dont take adavantage of our HF pals.
    EMBRACE THE SUCK

Hammock
    Freebird, HHExUL w/zip mod
    Tarp
    HM Suite, UGQ, HG
    Insulation
    WB Yeti, 5n1 Jerry
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    I've been looking here locally to help folks out and have apparently have purchased the last 2 in the county. I'll keep looking when on road trips and if I hit a score, I'll let folks here know.

Hammock
    Amok XL
    Tarp
    TBD
    Suspension
    Tensa
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyNails View Post
    alright well i am unfortunately really busy and am missing orders ( IM SO SORRY!) so i need some help with sales and a couple of people are really pushing to get me off my thrown(lol) i have had alot of people being polite and send me messages instead of advertising on my sales page and i am havinf trouble track who sent me on first.

im goign to give it two days and see if anyone can send me their old messages a about wantign to sell cans and if they do they will get to sell their cans first (its only fair)after that someone will take over the beer can business. All i ask is that you keep the prices the same or cheaper if possible and dont be shy on cuting some deals or bartering and dont take adavantage of our HF pals.
    Is only one person allowed to sell cans at a time?

Isn't it a free market and if someone else has access to cans they can advertise and ask whatever they want?

Who dictates what price the market will accept?

How does RN decide who can sell thier cans next?

What if tomorrow I find some close to me .. do I have to have RN's permission to sell them?

If I list them for sale will the ad be pulled down by mods because RN has a monopoly?

It all seems kind of odd to me.

Hegemony at it's finest
    Last edited by Danalex; 07-03-2011 at 13:15.

Hammock
    Camo Clark NX 250
    Tarp
    Custom Smokehouse
    No RN doesn't have a monopoly, those of us who have found some could sell them if we wished. We have all mutually decided to let RN sell his first and then have the next person, and so on sell theirs. More to not jack RN's sales and play nice.
    Meaning of the EOD Badge

Hammock
    Amok XL
    Tarp
    TBD
    Suspension
    Tensa
    Has the cartel had discussions I missed about who gets to take turns and when? I'm surprised I missed it or was it behind closed doors?

If the market dries up before someone has a turn to sell theirs then it's just too bad for them?

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Burrow & Poenix
    Suspension
    Web Strap
    Quote Originally Posted by Danalex View Post
    Has the cartel had discussions I missed about who gets to take turns and when? I'm surprised I missed it or was it behind closed doors?

If the market dries up before someone has a turn to sell theirs then it's just too bad for them?
    Wow, that's just crazy!!!! Glad they don't do that with underquilts and other gear.

• + New Posts
  • Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast