Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Administrator Yukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cambridge, NY
    Hammock
    WBBB XLC DL 1.1
    Tarp
    Superfly, OES, HG
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Stock
    Posts
    3,055
    Images
    6
    I love the LT! I will probably be out on it almost every weekend from July-late October

  2. #12
    Member Green Mountain Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brownsville, VT
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.0dl + DIY
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    SPE & Sum Phoenix
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Posts
    73
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukon View Post
    I love the LT! I will probably be out on it almost every weekend from July-late October
    That's great Yukon! I wish I could say the same. I'm hoping to get a few weekends on the trail by the end of the summer and hopefully a little more time off in the fall... all depends on filling an open position at work - right now I'm doing extra weekends and call time with very few opportunities for more than two days off in a row.

  3. #13
    Administrator Yukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cambridge, NY
    Hammock
    WBBB XLC DL 1.1
    Tarp
    Superfly, OES, HG
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Stock
    Posts
    3,055
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Mountain Boy View Post
    That's great Yukon! I wish I could say the same. I'm hoping to get a few weekends on the trail by the end of the summer and hopefully a little more time off in the fall... all depends on filling an open position at work - right now I'm doing extra weekends and call time with very few opportunities for more than two days off in a row.
    Send me a PM sometime when you plan to be out there and we will "hang" lol

  4. #14
    Senior Member Otis_Hiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hartford, CT
    Hammock
    HH Exped. Asym
    Tarp
    OES
    Suspension
    Dutch Biner
    Posts
    233
    Love the LT! I plan on spending another week on it at some point later this summer!
    Trailname - Knox
    LT10

    My Weight Sheet

  5. #15
    Member Green Mountain Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brownsville, VT
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.0dl + DIY
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    SPE & Sum Phoenix
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Posts
    73
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukon View Post
    Send me a PM sometime when you plan to be out there and we will "hang" lol
    Will do Yukon, maybe mid/late July. I've got another two-day trip at the end of next week, but I'm not in a position to extend any invitations this time as I am joining friends who had this trip planned before adding me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Otis_Hiker View Post
    Love the LT! I plan on spending another week on it at some point later this summer!
    good for you Otis, I'd like to have an entire week in a row, but it doesn't look like it will happen this summer, maybe in the fall though... Have fun.

  6. #16
    Administrator Yukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cambridge, NY
    Hammock
    WBBB XLC DL 1.1
    Tarp
    Superfly, OES, HG
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Stock
    Posts
    3,055
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Mountain Boy View Post
    Will do Yukon, maybe mid/late July. I've got another two-day trip at the end of next week, but I'm not in a position to extend any invitations this time as I am joining friends who had this trip planned before adding me.
    No worries, I couldn't get out there even if you could invite me. I will literally be trying to get out every weekend from July 16th through late October so definitely send me a message sometime. The LT is like my second home in the summer

    Look forward to meeting you and hiking/hanging...

  7. #17
    Member Raskusdrotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hampshire, England
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1dbl / Gathered End with SRL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Synth UQ & Alpkit
    Suspension
    Homemade whoopies
    Posts
    78
    The LT looks like a great trail and your trip looked like fun, even with the rain!

    Nice vid too, thanks a lot...
    "Every day's a school day!"

  8. #18
    Looks like that river was moving pretty good.

Similar Threads

  1. Long Trail
    By jgrant0553 in forum Long distance travel with a hammock
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-30-2014, 15:17
  2. Off for the Long Trail
    By Chocolatier in forum Hangouts, Campouts, and Trip Planning
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 05:07
  3. Long Trail End-to-End!
    By Yukon in forum Hangouts, Campouts, and Trip Planning
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 20:41
  4. Long Trail VT - Solo SOBO Wallingford to Stratton
    By Green Mountain Boy in forum Trip Reports
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 19:27
  5. The Long Trail
    By T-Dubs in forum General Hammock Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 19:06

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •