DD travel hammock
    Tarp
    Chinook tarp
    Insulation
    dyi UQ
    Suspension
    nylon webbing 4now
    Quote Originally Posted by myles to go View Post
    I don't know about the experienced hanger part but I would like to get out as well. I have be wanting to go back and hike to the coast starting from adairs wilderness lodge ,I saw some great hanging spots there when I hiked the fundy footpath a few years back. Camping on the coast will help with you bug troubles. I have also be wanting to hike the Dobson trail for the last 3 years but just cant get it planned. Any ideas?

Hey Myle's the Dobson would be fun in the fall as long as it stops raining Bit swampy right now ...(swamp creatures are up)If we start from Moncton towards fundy ...we can stop at are camp on day 2 and get picked up or just go straight thru.Never did the wilderness lodge be kind of cool to do.

Maybe we can plan something out.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1DL
    Tarp
    CTF3 Cuben
    Insulation
    Phoenix 3S, GoLite
    Suspension
    Stock
    Images
    Thanks for posting Indy! Looks like you and your best friend had a great time out in the ferny woods. Was on the edge of my seat waiting for some fly fishing footage and then...you went ahead and broke my heart with the PSP.

“Simplicity in all things is the secret of the wilderness and one of its most valuable lessons. I think the matter of simplicity goes further than just food, equipment, and unnecessary gadgets; it goes into the matter of thoughts and objectives as well. When in the wilds, we must not carry our problems with us or the joy is lost.” -Sigurd Olson

Hammock
    DIY "WARBIRD"
    Tarp
    OES STD,WB BMJ
    Insulation
    Golite TQ/leigh UQ
    Suspension
    WHOOPIES
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    Hey Myle's the Dobson would be fun in the fall as long as it stops raining Bit swampy right now ...(swamp creatures are up)If we start from Moncton towards fundy ...we can stop at are camp on day 2 and get picked up or just go straight thru.Never did the wilderness lodge be kind of cool to do.

Maybe we can plan something out.
    I would be up for a fall trip on the dobson for sure, I'm not a fan of bugs or heat . The hikes that start from the lodge(using it only as place to park not to stay) go by water falls and swimming holes and end at the ocean, so maybe a good summer spot for a weekend. Headed out for a 10 road trip next week so when I get back I will be thinking about backpacking. I will keep in touch.

Hammock
    DD travel hammock
    Tarp
    Chinook tarp
    Insulation
    dyi UQ
    Suspension
    nylon webbing 4now
    Quote Originally Posted by Flangler View Post
    Thanks for posting Indy! Looks like you and your best friend had a great time out in the ferny woods. Was on the edge of my seat waiting for some fly fishing footage and then...you went ahead and broke my heart with the PSP.

Sorry to disapoint I do have footage of me fly fishing on this trip the only problem is that for some reason the video file got corrupt for some reason and is really laggy and choppy ..I am looking for a way to fix it but I might post it regardless .

Hammock
    DD travel hammock
    Tarp
    Chinook tarp
    Insulation
    dyi UQ
    Suspension
    nylon webbing 4now
    Quote Originally Posted by Flangler View Post

I am to please .....or something like that

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/j...ing2011006.mp4

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12