Selling my Backside X-Fiber Black X 0 degree sleeping bag and stuff sack. Its synthetic down, very comfortable on the inside and very warm. I have a yeti and burrow now so I don't need it. It has been slept in 3 nights.

It is $122.99 on Amazon, I would like to sell it for $80 shipped to you CONUS.
Paypal preferred. Thanks!

Heres the info from Amazon:
Softer than silk, retains heat just like goose down! Backside X-Fibre Black X +0 degree F Mummy Bag! Superlight packing, with all the warmth! And unlike goose down, X-fiber maintains much of its warmth even when wet! This Backside X-Fiber Bag doesn't cut any corners, combining traditional design and high-tech know-how to produce the warmest, most efficient solution to maximize your sleeping experience. Take 'er along on your next backpacking trip... this Bag is so light you'll forget its there! Plus all the bells and whistles the other sleeping bag companies seem to charge extra for. Get the best price here, at the Guide! All the extras: 2 lb., 10 ozs. of lightweight and super-warm X-Fibre fill Diamondtech down-proof microfiber shell for long-lasting use; Breathable, 100% windproof and waterproof protection; Contoured ergonomic hood curves around your head for all-night comfort; Durable YKK self-locking zippers won't slide down in your sleep; Extra-wide design for maximum comfort; Left and right zippers are compatible... zip multiple bags together! Super fat draft tubes keep warm air from escaping around the zipper and collar; Ground level seams