Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: I'm Back

  1. #1
    Member AlteredMentalStatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mansfield,TX
    Hammock
    WBBB1.7
    Tarp
    BCUSA 10x12
    Insulation
    WB Yeti
    Posts
    77

    I'm Back

    hi boys and girls, it's AMS....I've been away for awhile, and thought I'd re-introduce my self....
    Also I'm the Lead Wilderness Instructor for NCTI Wilderness Life Support in Mesquite TX.....

  2. #2
    Senior Member timabababaluka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Clovis, CA
    Hammock
    DIY gathered end
    Tarp
    9x10 tyvek
    Insulation
    ww blue ccf pad
    Suspension
    whoopies & toggles
    Posts
    1,028
    Images
    11
    Welcome home! Things are pretty much the same--awesome! (although a little more so now that we're one more full time member stronger).

    Your work must be a lot of fun . I'm jealous!

    Again, welcome back. I hope to learn more from your experiences.
    You're gonna need a bigger hammock

  3. #3
    Member AlteredMentalStatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mansfield,TX
    Hammock
    WBBB1.7
    Tarp
    BCUSA 10x12
    Insulation
    WB Yeti
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by timabababaluka View Post
    Welcome home! Things are pretty much the same--awesome! (although a little more so now that we're one more full time member stronger).

    Your work must be a lot of fun . I'm jealous!

    Again, welcome back. I hope to learn more from your experiences.
    Thanks glad to be back

  4. #4
    Senior Member bigbamaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    NE Alabama
    Hammock
    Clark NX-200
    Tarp
    Clark XL-Fly
    Insulation
    KAQ NR UQ/AHE KAQ
    Suspension
    Strap/cinch buckle
    Posts
    2,432
    Welcome back AMS..........would love to make the course but I have to be at my neices World Series Softball tournament that weekend as a shaparone. Is there any way to ge a syllabus PM'ed to me just to see what is covered in the course?
    Par Si Vis Pace Para Bellum

  5. #5
    dragon360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Hammock
    WBBB/TR, DIY, HH, SB DL, GT UL
    Tarp
    ID/OES/WB/WL
    Insulation
    HG/WB/Go-Lite/WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Straps/DW
    Posts
    6,372
    Images
    1
    Welcome back - the more the merrier! Looks like you bring some great knowledge to the table.
    The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering. - St. Augustine

    Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
    - Bob Marley

  6. #6
    Member AlteredMentalStatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mansfield,TX
    Hammock
    WBBB1.7
    Tarp
    BCUSA 10x12
    Insulation
    WB Yeti
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbamaguy View Post
    Welcome back AMS..........would love to make the course but I have to be at my neices World Series Softball tournament that weekend as a shaparone. Is there any way to ge a syllabus PM'ed to me just to see what is covered in the course?
    here's link to some information:
    http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/s...080#post493080
    Don't Be The BEAR of The Group!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Alan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Spring, TX
    Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Posts
    1,573
    Welcome back, AMS!
    Not to rub it in, but you've missed some incredible hangs with the Texas bunch!

  8. #8
    Member AlteredMentalStatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mansfield,TX
    Hammock
    WBBB1.7
    Tarp
    BCUSA 10x12
    Insulation
    WB Yeti
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Welcome back, AMS!
    Not to rub it in, but you've missed some incredible hangs with the Texas bunch!


    I bet I have brother......when is the next one???
    Don't Be The BEAR of The Group!

  9. #9
    Senior Member Alan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Spring, TX
    Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by AlteredMentalStatus View Post
    I bet I have brother......when is the next one???
    Nothing on the radar yet but keep a sharp eye out once the weather cools down.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Hammock
    Dream Hammock
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Camo
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Posts
    1,708
    AMS, welcome back. So do you hang when you're out with NCTI?

Similar Threads

  1. I'm back!
    By Brian in forum General Hammock Talk
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 00:48

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •