Traveler
    Tarp
    Zpack Cuben
    Insulation
    LeighLo/Yeti
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Ok fellows here is an update. I hope that it is ok with Eddie and Joe for me to post this. The few other people that Joe was doing a cuben packa for was/is myself and MedicineMan. Well Joe finished the prototype a couple of weeks ago and sent it to Eddie for approval. MedicineMan was supposed to get the first one for his New Hampshire trip coming up this month but the prototype was too small for him. His loss my gain. Eddie sent the prototype to me and I received it three days ago. Man what a nice piece of gear. It of course has the same excellent craftsmanship that goes into all of Joe's gear. 3.8 ounces for a rain parka and pack cover, how sweet. I will report back after I use it on my upcoming section hike in Maine. I do not know when Joe and Eddie are planning on unveiling them for sale.

Hammock
    Traveler with HNO AirShip
    Tarp
    HNO AirShip
    Insulation
    Leiglo 5/50
    Suspension
    Everything Dutch
    Images
    No its not , not at all, no way, not even considering being GREEN EYED with jealousy! and whose idea was this in the first place! Well that is a good question-I don't really know.
    I'm loaded for the GAP and will have to make due with a MLD cuben poncho, no comparison to what i saw when I met Eddie to look at the prototype, no comparison at all.

Hammock
    Traveler
    Tarp
    Zpack Cuben
    Insulation
    LeighLo/Yeti
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    MM, when do you leave? Have a great hike. Hope you do not even need any rain gear.

Hammock
    UL BMBH
    Tarp
    CloudBurst
    Insulation
    Phoenix & Stealth
    Suspension
    Whoopies & DutchTi
    Awesome!!!!
    Support: HammockGear - Zpacks - Jacks R Better - DreamHammock - Dutchware - AHE - Black Rock - Grand Trunk

Cuben Packa For Sale

I have one Cuben Packa currently available. This was my first cuben prototype, but it came out very good. The biggest problem with this first one is that it is pretty small. I'd say it would work for someone about 5'6 and about 150 lbs. Another problem is I foolishly made the packcover part way too big. I'd say about 5000 ci. I could possibly do an adjustment on it to reduce the packcover volume, but that depends on how much someone wants to pay for it. I am just going to throw it out there as is, maybe there is someone farily small who carries a big pack who wants to lighten up.

It weighs 5.6 oz. I've sold a couple cuben packas for $250 + shipping but I don't expect to get that for this one. I am going to open it up for offers. PM me to make an offer. It is the green color cuben. No pocket. The zippers, hood and packcover are sewn, the rest of the seams are tape-glued.

thanks,
    Cedar Tree

• + New Posts
  • Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456