I would like to know if I made the proper choices in carabiners for both my hammock and for the tarp I will be using.

I probably made an OK choice for my hammock; which I will use as a quick disconnect on GT Treeslings. I do not have too much available to me immediately at the stores near by me. Currently for this choice I have a couple of Mammut Wiregate Classics. I guess it is similar to a nano 23 but from what I understand, just a little bit bigger. Will these be sufficient for my hammock suspension needs?

The tarp disconnects I bought I am not all that sure on at all.

I asked the salesman what would be best for a quick disconnect for a 9x12 tarp and he pointed to 2 choices; either the cheap Coghlan Carabiners or the Nite Ize no. 3 S-Biners rated at 25 pounds each. I have my doubts on both of these, but I went ahead and purchased a couple of Nite Ize products.

Seriously, will this stand up to moderate winds of 10 to 20 mph on 9'x12' tarp?

I really have some major doubts on this because I have flown kites of a much lesser area 5' by 4' which sometimes takes 2 people to bring it down in a 25 to 30 mph wind.

I think these would be fair choices for my smaller tarps, but I have reservations for use with the larger 2 pound tarp.

My intention is to have the tarp directly connected to the S-biners and tension those out with prussiks or similar tension knots. I know I do not have to use any carabiners at all for a tarp, but this makes setup and take-down much quicker for me.

Should I have gotten a different rating for my carabiners to be used with my tarp?