Tarp
    HM Suite, UGQ, HG
    Insulation
    WB Yeti, 5n1 Jerry
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleMJM View Post
    Each of the last couple of years at our hangs we've had a mini group buy on line and then had a splicing demo/class. We've got three pros willing to teach the splicing on board so I'm willing to put the group buy together.

Based on purchasing by the spool, including a HammockForum discount, and crossing our fingers on postage, it looks like we'll be able to get 7/64 in line for somewhere between .20 and .22 per foot.

If you'd like to get in on this I'll take orders over the next few weeks with a cut off of October 15th.

Here's how it will work. PM me with the quantity you'd like in 100 foot increments, list your top two color preferences.

After the cut off, I'll post the list of who ordered and quantities and give a day or two to make sure it's correct. Then I'll place the order and when we get the final cost of postage I'll let you know the actual cost and you can decide if you want to pay at the hang or through PayPal.
    300' ordered to date

This will be open for one more week and a day.

Hammock
    DIY gathered end / WL Snipe
    Tarp
    DIY 8x10 sil/ M.O.
    Insulation
    DIY UQ/ 20*Pheonix
    Suspension
    DIYwhoopie slings
    Quote Originally Posted by SamD View Post
    Reservations Made! Yee Hi!
    Got your PM SamD, I'll bring a few extra name tags and "Split" will be bringing the left overs tags from last year, so we got you covered. If I got time I might make some new tags for this year, just like any other gear, always upgrading ETH

Hammock
    Warbonnet BB
    Tarp
    3-season Hex
    Insulation
    2oz OS Yeti
    Suspension
    Adjustable webbing
    Well I regret to inform everyone that I must skip this years hangout. I'm gonna miss you guys . With my music career and band on the rise and constant flow of gigs coming in, I have to focus on the momentum behind my group.

Love all my fellow hammockers, and I can't wait to read the stories and see the pictures. Gonna miss everyone!
    Hammocks are God's way of saying....."relax guy".

Hammock
    Freebird, HHExUL w/zip mod
    Tarp
    HM Suite, UGQ, HG
    Insulation
    WB Yeti, 5n1 Jerry
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Cogneato View Post
    Well I regret to inform everyone that I must skip this years hangout. I'm gonna miss you guys . With my music career and band on the rise and constant flow of gigs coming in, I have to focus on the momentum behind my group.

Love all my fellow hammockers, and I can't wait to read the stories and see the pictures. Gonna miss everyone!
    Justin, say it ain't so

We'll miss you buddy. Glad the bands doing well and if anything changes, I'll find a place for you to hang, even if just for a night. You're welcome around my camp fire anytime.

Hammock
    Warbonnet BB
    Tarp
    3-season Hex
    Insulation
    2oz OS Yeti
    Suspension
    Adjustable webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleMJM View Post
    Justin, say it ain't so

We'll miss you buddy. Glad the bands doing well and if anything changes, I'll find a place for you to hang, even if just for a night. You're welcome around my camp fire anytime.
    That's very kind of you Uncle Mike. I may just have to make Thursday night to hang with you and Alan and whoever else will be there that night! This will be an epic Hang, and as much as I am sad about missing it, I'm glad I'm pursuing my dream.

I look forward to pictures and stories!
    Hammocks are God's way of saying....."relax guy".

I am going to try and make this my first group hang..
    I live in Cypress Tx

Hammock
    Molly Mac Gear
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MacEntyre View Post
    Hedcase and I are probably going to be there... not sure about the details!
    Details:

Smiling Face has an annual continuing ed conference that weekend starting Thursday. So...

Thing1 and I will be hitting the road on Thursday morning to head for Jackson, MS. Hedcase, we'll be at your house sometime Thursday afternoon! Departure time from Jackson is up to you!

We'll have to pack up and depart Fairfield Lake State Park after breakfast on Sunday morning.

- MacEntyre
    - MacEntyre
    "We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." - Ben Franklin
    www.MollyMacGear.com

Hammock
    Tarp
    HM Suite, UGQ, HG
    Insulation
    WB Yeti, 5n1 Jerry
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceweaseal View Post
    I am going to try and make this my first group hang..
    I live in Cypress Tx
    Great to have another hanger from Cyperss in the trees with us. I hope it works out where you can make it.

Quote Originally Posted by MacEntyre View Post
    Thing1 and I will be hitting the road on Thursday morning to head for Jackson, MS. Hedcase, we'll be at your house sometime Thursday afternoon! Departure time from Jackson is up to you!

We'll have to pack up and depart Fairfield Lake State Park after breakfast on Sunday morning.

- MacEntyre
    Glad you three can make it!

I'll be sure to bring my Molly Mac Pack and 5 in 1 Jerry Chair UQ so they can once again be in the presence of their creator.

My hunch is that by Sunday morning, you'll still be so stuffed from Saturday night's pot luck feast that you'll not need to spend much time on breakfast.

Hammock
    Tarp
    HM Suite, UGQ, HG
    Insulation
    WB Yeti, 5n1 Jerry
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images

Update: Special 7/64 Amsteel Group Purchase

I have received enough PM's to be convinced there's enough of an interest for me to show up to the hang with some 7/64 Amsteel so if you've been on the fence about getting some line to add to your gear, click the Amsteel Group Buy for instructions and details.

I'll post the list of who's buying and the final cost early next week, a day or two after the 10/15 cut off and then place the order shortly thereafter.

[QUOTE=UncleMJM;565806]Great to have another hanger from Cyperss in the trees with us. I hope it works out where you can make it.

I will know for sure on fri..
    My son has to get tubes in his ears so it just depends on what date it is scheduled for next mo... I am going to do my best to attend...

• + New Posts
  • Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast