Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hammock
    HH Custom & WBBB
    Tarp
    Wilderness Logic
    Suspension
    Web Suspension
    joehasbeard, A hitch or other knot may actually work better. Or even a toggle and added short line as the WL tarp has pre sewn loops at the ends. We added the stretch lines and mitten hooks when we added the line pockets. But because of the stretch, the tarp will not stay tight on the sides, thus the loose edges in the picture. An adjustable strong line without flex would fix that issue.

The only issue for mods would be the center tie out point. Ours didn't come with them. They were added on. But the guys at WL may add them if you ask. For those that already have the WL Big Daddy and do not want to sew on new tieouts, a tarp clip should work. They make many different brands, most are not that great or designed for thicker plastic tarps. There is a company called easyklip that makes them, super strong, and they sell a mini and micro that seem to work great on tarps. I wouldn't know what long term issues there may be with them as far as wear and damage. Maybe another member can give advise there. check easyklip.com

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    AHE/WL/DiY
    Suspension
    straps and stuff
    Neat mods. great shots there around the RR Gorge.

just curious, what is the turnaround time from Wilderness Logics?

Hammock
    All Hennessy,All Day
    Tarp
    GG12x12,WL OMW
    Insulation
    SuperShelter
    Suspension
    Garda Hitch
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JLegion View Post
    just curious, what is the turnaround time from Wilderness Logics?
    I believe they have a couple made of most of tarps. and they are in NC. also I believe they ship twice a week . so pretty fast.
    Dale Gribble: I'm thinking, "new hammock." For me, laying and swaying in a hammock is like a steady morphine drip without the risk of renal failure.

Randy : yea but just remember yer roots and where ya come from....you got Hennessy in yer blood son......

Hammock
    HH Custom & WBBB
    Tarp
    Wilderness Logic
    Suspension
    Web Suspension
    Les rus, the first set of shots are the RRG, a favorite spot of ours. The second set was Two Lakes Loop in Hoosier National Forest by Cordon IN. Normally a favorite for a quick overnight hike, total trek is 14.5. But the weather has been very dry, ticks and chiggers are seriously out of control right now!

Jlegion, our delivery time was two days. So as NewtonGT says, they must have a few ready to ship. If you need one fast, wouldn't hurt to ask em, they are very friendly and helpful. Truthfully, the product is as good as I've seen anyone else make, and for a better price.

Hammock
    WBRR, 35 inch dogbones
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole/OMWintr
    Insulation
    UGQ/HG/AHE
    Suspension
    Whoops/Dutch Bling
    Images
    They have 2 new colors to pic from also,,just got samples in the mail yesterday,,their kelly green is a forrest green,,or a dark green that I really like,, they have a brown,,and its a dark brown,,and very nice,,plus they have the i call it silver grey, and black,,which most everybody has or can get..nice additions to their spread of colors,, I am thinking and ordering a old man winter,,or having them custom make me a 10'x 12' silnylon,,and will order by the end of next week...they are very great to respond,,super fast on answering emails which I can't comment that for others as I have had several emails still unanswered,,and this alone is great to know,,so email them any questions as you will find very quick response. I really appreciate that and know from their responses,,they will provide a great product. And,,,,Brickwurx.mft..your right about the tics and chiggers in Southern IN,,spray down,,,

Hammock
    All Hennessy,All Day
    Tarp
    GG12x12,WL OMW
    Insulation
    SuperShelter
    Suspension
    Garda Hitch
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cevans View Post
    They have 2 new colors to pic from also,,just got samples in the mail yesterday,,their kelly green is a forrest green,,or a dark green that I really like,, they have a brown,,and its a dark brown,,and very nice,,plus they have the i call it silver grey, and black,,which most everybody has or can get..nice additions to their spread of colors,, I am thinking and ordering a old man winter,,or having them custom make me a 10'x 12' silnylon,,and will order by the end of next week...they are very great to respond,,super fast on answering emails which I can't comment that for others as I have had several emails still unanswered,,and this alone is great to know,,so email them any questions as you will find very quick response. I really appreciate that and know from their responses,,they will provide a great product. And,,,,Brickwurx.mft..your right about the tics and chiggers in Southern IN,,spray down,,,
    I have a grey oldman winter tarp. and I love it
    Dale Gribble: I'm thinking, "new hammock." For me, laying and swaying in a hammock is like a steady morphine drip without the risk of renal failure.

Randy : yea but just remember yer roots and where ya come from....you got Hennessy in yer blood son......

Hammock
    WBRR, 35 inch dogbones
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole/OMWintr
    Insulation
    UGQ/HG/AHE
    Suspension
    Whoops/Dutch Bling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NewtonGT View Post
    I have a grey oldman winter tarp. and I love it
    I have looked at your pics,,and your old man winter tarp at least a dozen times...lol,,and like what I see...

Hammock
    All Hennessy,All Day
    Tarp
    GG12x12,WL OMW
    Insulation
    SuperShelter
    Suspension
    Garda Hitch
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cevans View Post
    I have looked at your pics,,and your old man winter tarp at least a dozen times...lol,,and like what I see...
    have you seen the video?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jb_EICsO8o im glad you like it. its a pretty sweet ride

Hammock
    WBRR, 35 inch dogbones
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole/OMWintr
    Insulation
    UGQ/HG/AHE
    Suspension
    Whoops/Dutch Bling
    Images
    yes I did...great video,,,love the tarp,,and going to order one,,this Monday,,they have the dark green that I really like,,,

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast