I am on hang #2 and I love it! However my question is: why am I sagging? I'm guessing it's because of a break-in period, but I'd like your opinion.

Set up:
Eno DN with continuous loops and SMC descender rings + adjustable whoopie sling for suspension sag ridge line
That is hung using 2 6ft poly tree straps, 2 climbing biners, 2 6ft whoopie slings and at one end, a length of fixed eyes Amsteel because the distance between the tree and deck post is too far for just the tree straps and whoopies. Finally a couple soft shackles too.

So when I first hung it up, everything was milked by hand. My ridge line was about eye level. When I sat in it, I ended up approx chair height. Then my 2.5 year old joined me and was of course squirming around. Then I was about 8 in off ground. Then my husband joined and things went creak. I got out and let them play...they ended up 2 in off ground by the time the 30 min was over. 150 and 180 and 30 lbs of people.

Did my set up get lower and lower because my whoopies were getting more and more tight (creating more length in whoopies) and my new Eno was breaking in (stretching)? Or am I doing something wrong?

Do you guys have to adjust whoopies a couple times during the first hour after you hang your hammock?