All Hennessy,All Day
    Tarp
    GG12x12,WL OMW
    Insulation
    SuperShelter
    Suspension
    Garda Hitch
    Images
    at first I looked at the pictures and I only saw the eno lookalike set up but the video did it justice. made everything look alot better. Nice video, I was bummed when I read the page and it said a hammock is not included haha. I was going to say that would be a sweet deal.
    Dale Gribble: I'm thinking, "new hammock." For me, laying and swaying in a hammock is like a steady morphine drip without the risk of renal failure.

Randy : yea but just remember yer roots and where ya come from....you got Hennessy in yer blood son......

Hammock
    WarbonnetBlackbird
    Tarp
    Olive Superfly
    Insulation
    Incubat Dempsey TQ
    Suspension
    Stock Webbing
    Not much of a review really...but I like the inside view. It looks like the bug net is integral to the tarp. Heavy as all get out.

Hammock
    G-Bird II/Bridge
    Tarp
    Ogee tarp
    Insulation
    DIY TQ DIY Down UQ
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images
    Neat twist on the screen room.

I see that net getting soaked in a rain and then the wind blowing the water around inside.
    Looks like a suspended bivy tent.

Hammock
    modified HB no see um
    Tarp
    Sky Tent
    Insulation
    diy UQ
    Suspension
    DIY 1.5" cinch

Hey, I have one of these!

I have had my sky tent for a little over a month, and it is really great. I say that like I still get to use it. I took it on a trip for a week and as long as it got below 90 deg at night, I was not too hot. Too hot to nap in during the day in AZ in the summer.
    What I really like about it is that all my gear is inside with me, shoes and all. I also like that I am not touching mesh at all and the pockets are far enough away that my book and light don't hit me in the night.
    As I mentioned at the beginning, I do not get to use this, my wife took it over, She loves it. It gives her some greater sense of comfort than any of my other set ups. I actually could never get her to sleep the night in a hammock before the Sky Tent. All I want to do to it is put another pair of cinch holes in it so that we can sleep two in it. This will make the 45 oz very doable and help when there are no great tree choices.
    As for getting wet, I have only been in light rain and it did fine. I could see setting the hammock higher in the fly for big rain with wind and set the fly at a steeper angle to cover more. When it is perfect out except for the bugs, I tie one side of the fly up as high as the ridge or better and get a great breeze and better view.
    I will post some pictures after my next trip. Hopefully with the double set up.

• + New Posts