Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Hammock
    Hennessy Safari, Eno Doublenest
    Insulation
    Homemade Undrquilt
    I just keep having this mental image of a hand winch like on my boat trailer hanging down from the crotch of this jumpsuit. Then as you are winding it up, it slips and the handle keeps whacking you in the crotch until you then hit the ground. I may have watched too many Three Stooges skits.

Images
    Seriously... Recall the attempt at making a hammock jacket? That seemed like a reasonable attempt to make some good multi-function gear. While I have a hard time envisioning how a jumpsuit-hammock might work, I think we should encourage such experimentation.

I can imagine this conversation from the past... "A bottom-entry hammock? Who in their right mind wants a hammock you get into from the bottom?! You can't be serious." "Oh yes, I'm very serious..."

Hammock
    WB Traveller or my DIY gathered-end
    Tarp
    DIY 8x10
    Insulation
    Pads, usually
    Suspension
    Whoopies+Dutchgear
    Quote Originally Posted by Fig View Post
    I just keep having this mental image of a hand winch like on my boat trailer hanging down from the crotch of this jumpsuit. Then as you are winding it up, it slips and the handle keeps whacking you in the crotch until you then hit the ground. I may have watched too many Three Stooges skits.

Tears in my eyes from laughing. I can picture this so clearly, and oh golly I think I've finally gone off the deep end!!

• + New Posts
  • Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234