Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    BlazeAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    WB tarps
    Insulation
    HG Down, PolarPod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    1,242
    Images
    113

    Lightbulb VIDEO: Magic Trail Magic - Day 1

    Sporting the Ohm on a Trek, riding towards the magic of past ages.

    Part 1 of 2.

    VIDEO:

    Best,
    Blaze
    Last edited by BlazeAway; 09-19-2011 at 09:17.

  2. #2
    BigRed77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Clemson SC
    Hammock
    11'WBBB Multicam
    Tarp
    Big Mamajamba w do
    Insulation
    Leighlo UQ X 2
    Suspension
    Adj webbing
    Posts
    267

    Video

    Another great video Blaze. Nice to see another part of the world. Keep up the good work.
    BigRed77

  3. #3
    all secure in sector 7 Shug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    15,450
    Images
    62
    It truly is lovely where you live there in Sector Denmark. We have 'shrooms very similar here in Minnesota that I spy on the trail.
    As to being on camera....alone in the woods....I am the same in the fact that some think what they see on camera is what I al all the time. Truly not-so......the woods and home can really quiet me down and believe it or not I can be pretty laid-back at times. I just choose not to show that side of me on camera as I bore myself to tears. Plus the camera makes me project myself a different way.
    Always good to see you out and hanging.
    All secure in sector seven,
    Shug
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Good in the Backwood Hood.

    Shug's YouTube Videos

  4. #4
    Bruciehi5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia, Brisbane, Queensland
    Hammock
    WarBonnet Blackbird 1.1
    Tarp
    WarBonnet Edge
    Insulation
    4 JRB quilts.
    Suspension
    Home made job.
    Posts
    744
    BIKE CAM! Well done, BlazeAway!! lol Like the extra water on the bike technique. That idea could come in handy. The mushrooms section was fascinating. I had my mouth open with deep interest and concentration. Over and out! lol

    Pack on my back while riding actually helps me when Iím going up hills. I stand on the pedals and lean/bend a bit forward, which puts the weight of the pack on me. I then use the extra weight to spin the pedals. Wrong pedal technique, but it works ok.

    Thanks for the video, BlazeAway, itís good to see an MTB bike/hike video.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Bomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my hammock! On the trail!
    Hammock
    Hanging...
    Tarp
    Up...
    Insulation
    Down...
    Suspension
    Tight at 30'
    Posts
    1,355
    Images
    8
    It's shure is beautiful down there at your home grounds Orben, looking forward to visit you and them.

    Thanks for taking us along, was it an insightful trip?
    /Bomber.LTD
    Member of the infamous "Hyperborean Hang Gang"
    ]
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    -Thomas Edison
    "If there is anything bigger than my ego in here, i want it dragged outside and shot"!!!
    -Zap Brannigan

    To much time on your hands? Waste some time here

  6. #6
    BlazeAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    WB tarps
    Insulation
    HG Down, PolarPod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    1,242
    Images
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRed77 View Post
    Another great video Blaze. Nice to see another part of the world. Keep up the good work.
    BigRed77
    Glad you liked the report. And thanks for watching and commenting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    It truly is lovely where you live there in Sector Denmark. We have 'shrooms very similar here in Minnesota that I spy on the trail.
    As to being on camera....alone in the woods....I am the same in the fact that some think what they see on camera is what I al all the time. Truly not-so......the woods and home can really quiet me down and believe it or not I can be pretty laid-back at times. I just choose not to show that side of me on camera as I bore myself to tears. Plus the camera makes me project myself a different way.
    Always good to see you out and hanging.
    All secure in sector seven,
    Shug
    Yeah, we are on the same page Shug. I too can be laid-back, and here the hammock is my rescue. It is designed exactly for that body posture. And searching out the perfect place to hang balances the equation.
    All secure in sector DK,
    Blaze

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruciehi5 View Post
    BIKE CAM! Well done, BlazeAway!! lol Like the extra water on the bike technique. That idea could come in handy. The mushrooms section was fascinating. I had my mouth open with deep interest and concentration. Over and out! lol

    Pack on my back while riding actually helps me when Iím going up hills. I stand on the pedals and lean/bend a bit forward, which puts the weight of the pack on me. I then use the extra weight to spin the pedals. Wrong pedal technique, but it works ok.

    Thanks for the video, BlazeAway, itís good to see an MTB bike/hike video.


    Yes toadstools are fascinating and tasty.



    Super you found the info interesting Bruciehi5.
    And using a MTB for a hike is a treat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bomber View Post
    It's shure is beautiful down there at your home grounds Orben, looking forward to visit you and them.

    Thanks for taking us along, was it an insightful trip?
    Well O, I learned that it is about time that I start to bring some kind of water purification system and that only having down and hammock in the Ohm is the way to go for me when I hike on the Trek.

    And looking forward to our hang in week 41.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Raul Perez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Hammock
    1.1 Blackbird or Traveler SL
    Tarp
    OES Deluxe Cuben
    Insulation
    Yeti - all seasons
    Suspension
    Dynaglide Whoopies
    Posts
    2,363
    Images
    49
    Very cool video Blaze! Look forward to watching part 2 tonight!
    "If you give a monkey a gun and he shoots someone, you dont blame the monkey"

    The end of the world is not coming in December, it is happening now in my living room. - TFC Rick

    http://watermonkey.net/

    Youtube Channel:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/RaulPerez1?feature=mhee

  8. #8
    BlazeAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    WB tarps
    Insulation
    HG Down, PolarPod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    1,242
    Images
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul Perez View Post
    Very cool video Blaze! Look forward to watching part 2 tonight!
    Hi WM.
    Was a bit worried that the topic in said video would be too hard to swollow, but since it is about nature, truth and food I went along with it.
    Part 2 is basically about a jacket and a pillow, though last shot brings the magic back.
    Best,
    Blaze

  9. #9
    Senior Member Raul Perez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Hammock
    1.1 Blackbird or Traveler SL
    Tarp
    OES Deluxe Cuben
    Insulation
    Yeti - all seasons
    Suspension
    Dynaglide Whoopies
    Posts
    2,363
    Images
    49
    Dont Worry Blaze... there are always people who dislike things for no reason. I am not one of them

    Keep doing what you are doing!
    "If you give a monkey a gun and he shoots someone, you dont blame the monkey"

    The end of the world is not coming in December, it is happening now in my living room. - TFC Rick

    http://watermonkey.net/

    Youtube Channel:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/RaulPerez1?feature=mhee

  10. #10
    BlazeAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    WB tarps
    Insulation
    HG Down, PolarPod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    1,242
    Images
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul Perez View Post
    Dont Worry Blaze... there are always people who dislike things for no reason. I am not one of them

    Keep doing what you are doing!
    Good one.

Similar Threads

  1. VIDEO: Magic Trail Magic - Day 2
    By BlazeAway in forum Trip Reports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 04:49
  2. 501 trail magic for Snowwhite
    By Dutch in forum Hangouts, Campouts, and Trip Planning
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 22:18

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •