Finished my primaloft tq. I made with the loose primaloft from downlight. I used 1.9 ripstop. I used mosquito netting for five of the baffles, but realized it was heavier than the ripstop so I started using the ripstop.
It's final dimensions are about 75/76" long and 50" wide at the top and 40" at the bottom. I have a channel at the bottom and top. But just have some shock cord in the bottom with a keeper on each end. I may change it out for zing it. Also still need to add ties above the omni tape on the foot box. I was going to sew the footbox, but my wife wanted me to leave it where we could use it in the trailer.
Baffles were cut to allow 3.15 loft, not sure I'll get that, right now it seem to be about three or 2.5 inches. I did my figuring using 550 down power to figure the fill of the primaloft. But I don't have the best scale, ordering one soon, but I wanted to finish this before I went off to work for several weeks.
Those with a good eye will see my one of my main newbie mistakes, and that was I have a top and bottom baffle, really didn't need em.
Total weight 38 ounces... that's with with the cord locks, every thing... it will compress down smaller than the photo. I'm going to make a sack for it from some left over stuff, but I'll leave it a little large, as I like thing to be able to pack down in the pack...
Hopefully it will get me down to 30 or below...
I'll be giving it a yard test this week , but the lows will only be mid 50's. But it's a good excuse to sleep out in the hammock.