Tarp
    ZPacks CF
    Insulation
    Te-Wa / HG / WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hooks
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DemostiX View Post
    How many of you see the same quality in the photos at the WL web page in your browser?
    Pics look the same in both places for me. I confirm that on IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
    “I think that when the lies are all told and forgot the truth will be there yet. It dont move about from place to place and it dont change from time to time. You cant corrupt it any more than you can salt salt.” - Cormac McCarthy

Hammock
    WL Lite Owl , WBBB 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    Oldman Winter
    Insulation
    WL TQ , HG UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies / Dutch
    Images
    Same here, looks clear at home and at work on a 1998 computer....I can even see the stitching on some items....Not being partial to WL but what does this have to do with the quality of gear they have?

Hammock
    Eno DL, Deep Jungle XL, Kammock Roo
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    UGQ quilts!!!
    Suspension
    Whoopies and web
    i think the issue demo is having is the picture resolution take a second to adjust to not be pixelated, and hes seeing a longer time to derez the pics than some.
    Give a man fire and he's warm for the night.
    Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life. Dante

Hammock
    HH Custom & WBBB
    Tarp
    Wilderness Logic
    Suspension
    Web Suspension
    Yeah, not sure what program that is which opens the pics up in a different panel. Maybe a Paypal store thing? I tried a few different PC's for viewing, some fast, some took a bit longer. Clicking on the bottom row switches thumbnails, clicking the larger image should open in a different window that has a "close" x tab or next tabs with better exploded views. You can also zoom in and out by clicking the area you want to view. Or just open it up as large as you can, right click to save it to file, and work with the image on a viewer your more comfortable with already installed on your PC. Browser settings could cause issues perhaps. Working with three different PC, ranging from new to about 8 years old, all seem to work OK. My Iphone however, doesn't like the viewer. I'm guessing the iPad or other tablets, not Andriod based, may do the same. I'm sure Marty can forward different pics by request if anyone needs em. I'll post some up when I have the UQ on hand.

Hammock
    HH Custom & WBBB
    Tarp
    Wilderness Logic
    Suspension
    Web Suspension
    So I got my new underquilt in the mail yesterday! Much happier than expected. The guys at WL do great work. Its raining like stink here in Louisville right now, so I can't do much with photos and serious testing till this weekend. The good news is the temp has dropped to low 50's, so with any luck it will stay that way or lower for an overnight hang! I may be able to take a few pics inside with my current project (placing a net on the 49 dollar HH safari), but I will need to look for a way to temporarily hang it up inside.

Hammock
    HH Custom & WBBB
    Tarp
    Wilderness Logic
    Suspension
    Web Suspension
    While I didn't get to take a hike this weekend, work, I did nap in my Safari last night with my new UQ. Just couldn't wait. Temp dropped to 49 degrees, I was warm and tosty. I had to hang the hammock off my truck rail and a tree in the yard, it was late, so I didn't get a chance to snap any photos. I'm hoping this weekend I'll have a better chance of getting out. Hopefully my WL TQ will make it in, and I can review both with pics on the trail.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12